very long to do list ... bit of a laugh

bex7583

DIS Veteran
we had a family brainstorming session on our ideas and things we want to do for next visit some are easily doable others impossible !!
thought i would share with you all

visit goofys candy store -ds8 & dd5
swim with Shamu -dd5
jedi training- ds7
sleep for 26 days -dd5
sleep for 59 days -ds7
ride everest- dd5
eat at cheesecake factory- me
winnie the pooh breakfast -ds7
lego shop -ds8
BBB-dd5
visit universal- ds8, me, ds7 and dh
ride manta- ds7
catch iguanas? in the keys -dh
ride tower of terror -dd5 &ds7
watch la nouba- me
swim -dd5
sea fishing- ds7, ds8 and dh
watch mk day parade - me
see the indiana jones show -ds7
eat the kitchen sink and beaches and cream -me &ds8
eat at rainforest cafe -ds7
eat steak -ds8
catch a marlin- dh
take a cruise in miami /ocean drive -me
take aunty laura -dd5
eat more ice cream -ds8
ride crusher gusher -me
stay in yacht club-me
go jetskiing- dd5 &ds8
make your own mickey treat -everybody
meet beast -dd5
meet doug and russel -me
see winter the dolphin - me &dd5
nascar driving exp -dh
eat a dole whip- me

we had a family brainstorming session on our ideas and things we want to do for next visit some are easily doable others impossible !!
thought i would share with you all

visit goofys candy store -ds8 & dd5 We love doing this just before Wishes
swim with Shamu -dd5 Alas nobody is allowed to do this anymore
jedi training- ds7 DD did this a few years back. Definitely worth the effort
sleep for 26 days -dd5
sleep for 59 days -ds7
ride everest- dd5 Hopefully by the time you go she'll be tall enough
eat at cheesecake factory- me Love the Cheesecake Factory
winnie the pooh breakfast -ds7
lego shop -ds8
BBB-dd5
visit universal- ds8, me, ds7 and dh Done this each time but will give it a miss next time,we missed Disney too much!
ride manta- ds7
catch iguanas? in the keys -dh
ride tower of terror -dd5 &ds7 Scared me half to death,swore NEVER AGAIN.Kids love it though!
watch la nouba- me This too is on my To Do List
swim -dd5 When my DS was 5 he loved Blizzard Beach
sea fishing- ds7, ds8 and dh Can i come?
watch mk day parade - me Choose a shady spot if you can
see the indiana jones show -ds7 Not sure if it will still be on,im a bit behind on HS latest news
eat the kitchen sink and beaches and cream -me &ds8 Impossible to finish,but worth it for the novelty value
eat at rainforest cafe -ds7
eat steak -ds8 Yachtsman Steakhouse is the best place for steak
catch a marlin- dh
take a cruise in miami /ocean drive -me
take aunty laura -dd5
eat more ice cream -ds8
ride crusher gusher -me
stay in yacht club-me My favourite hotel in Disney.Great location, great pool
go jetskiing- dd5 &ds8
make your own mickey treat -everybody You can have this after your steak as its on Yachtmans menu
meet beast -dd5 DD &DS managed to get the Beast to dance
meet doug and russel -me Saw them at AK a few years back
see winter the dolphin - me &dd5
nascar driving exp -dh The one at Disney is going soon and relocating apparently
eat a dole whip- me ate my first Dole Whip last year,sweet but yum.QUOTE]

Looks like a great list. Children are funny with some of the ideas they come up with. :rotfl2: Sometimes I think I would like to sleep for lots of days too.:goodvibes

One thing that is not on the list BUT everyone would enjoy is

An Air Boat trip Or The Showcase of Citrus Big Buggy Trip.

Love it, especially all the ice-cream, we did the Kitchen a Sink a few years ago but I only discovered the Dole a Whip ( thanks to the DIS) on our last visit, all the family want one this year after trying mine :worship:

Aww that list is the sweetest!! I really want to meet Russell and Dug too :goodvibes Good thing they are two of DS3's favourite characters! Your list has gotten me so excited for our trip pixiedust:

Ha ha - great list. Love how the 'take Aunty Laura' bit just sneaks in - priceless!! Thanks for sharing.

I love this list.... It got all of us, inclouding miserable DS16, talking about all the things we want to do this summer!!! Thanks!

One thing that is not on the list BUT everyone would enjoy is

An Air Boat trip Or The Showcase of Citrus Big Buggy Trip.
we did an airboat on our last trip it must not have made a big impression on the kids

Ha ha - great list. Love how the 'take Aunty Laura' bit just sneaks in - priceless!! Thanks for sharing.
she can come but im not paying for her lol

Love it, especially all the ice-cream, we did the Kitchen a Sink a few years ago but I only discovered the Dole a Whip ( thanks to the DIS) on our last visit, all the family want one this year after trying mine :worship:
we did know about the kitchen sink on our last trip but we were genuinely never hungry on our dining plan ( now im at home i am starving for all things disney food related ) and the dole whip was a unknown food item but heard people raving about them since our return

still trying to get poor dd to get the message that no one is allowed to swim with shamu !! as this is her no.1 request and she asks almost daily !!

i still have no idea how we managed to miss all the day parades at mk??

we still have lots of room in the list note book and everytime i read a trip report it gets abit longer

Love this list! Full of brilliant ways to spend your trip!
Doug and Russel are brilliant! Tell Doug he's your best friend and comment on Russell's badges. Oh and maybe see a squirrel!
You should take pics of you guys doing the stuff you tick off your list to make a cute little photo book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter