Very last minute trip to MNSSHP - like <24 hours

Raya

DIS Veteran
We are considering going tomorrow. We promised ourselves we would take a year off from MNSSHP but the whole family feels awful. We could take off tomorrow, fly there around noon, go to the party, stay on site, and fly home on Saturday afternoon.

Our only goals for the party would be to go on Haunted Mansion (maybe multiple times?), PotC, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and see the parade. Dining at Tony's Town Square or Liberty Tree Tavern would be icing on the cake, but not a must have.

How doable is that given we would be walking through the gates at this time tomorrow?

(for the record we would prefer to go next week but the party is sold out)

If you have the money available and don't mind such a very short trip, then everything you want to do is very doable.

If you can swing the cost then by all means do it! I won't even judge you for it, lol. But seriously, as long as you can afford it, do it.

Agreed, definitely doable. You ought to be able to get LTT as well with no issue.

If you've got the $ and desire, I say go for it!

That sounds like fun! We usually do 2 MNSSHP our WDW week, but this year we only got 1 thanks to Hurricane Matthew, and it is still driving me crazy that we did not get our full MNSSHP time. If flights weren't so expensive and if we weren't so busy, we might do the same thing!!!

We love impromptu trips to WDW and always manage to have a great time no matter how last minute they are.
Your plan not only sounds doable, but sounds fun and memorable. The MNSSHP never gets old for us. Have a blast!

The second time I went, I decided 20 minutes before I walked out the door.. it was great! haunted mansion may not be that short of a line to do it a few times. it's kind of the goto fits into the theme ride that night.

While we love Disney - I don't think we would ever fly down for just one night to do something we have done before (not something new), your logistical plan seems reasonable enough as long as you are not planning to eat BEFORE the party at LTT.

I think that I would stay as long as possible on Saturday or Fly home Sunday - I mean, why only one expensive day? Why not follow it with a cheap one in Disney too?

I would buy tickets online so you could try to make a pre - party FP or 3...might help accomplish some of those attractions ahead of time.

I think that others have said that you should only do this if you had the money - and I just want to REALLY reiterate it! It's ALOT of money for flights, food, tickets, hotels, transportation etc for one night. Money that could be spent a lot of other places!

I like your style! We are AP holders and have enough points with Southwest to fly to Disney a half dozen times for free but just have to many responsibility's to be able to do a spur of the moment trip. That doesn't stop me from dreaming about it though so I say go for it and have fun.

The plan sounds very doable. Haunted Mansion might get quite a line since it fits into the spirit of the party. However everything else you will have no problems with short lines.

Have fun...my only concern would be airline prices...unless you're using park, booking this late usually drives prices way up! We're heading down next Thursday for a four-day quick trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter