Very important Club...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyMinnie84

Earning My Ears
Hello

I know this is a crazy topic to even post because I'm sure I already know the answer, HOWEVER, wanted to reach out and see.

Club 33 is a very exclusive club and I understnad that you can get reservations if you know someone whom has membership. Does anyone know how I can even begin to explore this? Again, I'm new to the boards and just wanted to get some help. We're going to WDW for my husband's very big birthday and I wanted to make it special since he's so amazing to me.

Thank you my fellow Mickey lovers!:love:

The previous poster is correct, sorry. The Club is located in Disneyland and was created by Walt for exclusive guests, and as a way for him to get a liquor license so he could enjoy drinks with those guests when they came to the park, that's why it has a separate address/liquor license that does not apply to the rest of that park.

There is nothing that's really comparable to it at WDW, unfortunately, but there are some other great signature restaurants, such as Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian ($$$$$), California Grill, Le Cellier, etc... that can provide a great romantic atmosphere.

Good luck with your planning!

Are you visiting WDW in Florida or Disneyland in California?

Club 33 is at Disneyland. There is no equivalent at WDW.

And if you did mean Disneyland, know that it's a VERY common question on the Disneyland forum. Basically all you can do is network network network. Sometimes companies have a membership that you can access if you ask the right person, so if someone at your or your husband's company can get you in, ask them. Make sure friends know that your'e looking; maybe they have an uncle who has a membership and would be willing to make a reservation for you.

A key thing, though, is that there's a lot of trust on the part of the member; if someone goes and doesn't pay, or makes a spectacle of themselves, the member is responsible for that. So they have to have trust, which can be hard to do if you don't know the person.

Best of luck if you are, indeed, going to DLR not WDW!

Greetings and Salutations to all the nice men and women here in the forum.

I direct my concern to those chosen few whom might posses membership status with the elite dining establishment known as Club 33.

Please humble my desire of knowing I have actually dined at said establishment, should I receive a reservation for dinner, as your acquaintance.

Yes, I am looking towards the heavens when making such a request....

I am looking forward to my stay at a room or suite at the Disneyland Hotel for 2 nights, for the wife's birthday, sometime in May ....so their is plenty of time to plan.

This is somewhat extravagant, luxurious, and only for the 'well to do' in society --- according to my wife.

I would like to place her at ease and not suffer sticker shock when I finally have a little fun/mad money in the near future. I may have inheritance earnings or lotto earnings as an origin. Can't say here at the forum.

So without further a due, may I ask that a member of the club entertain my request - get to know me -know that my 18 year old daughter and 40 something year old wife would be most appreciative for an invite.

-and yes, we look marvelous in formal attire should we receive an invite for dinner.

Thanks,

Bryan

As someone that has dined at Club 33. I don't have a membership, I was a guest for someone that did. It was cool to be in there and seeing it but to be honest the food was just ok and if it was a regular restaurant I wouldn't go back for the food.

It isn't formal at all lots of people in jeans

Greetings and Salutations to all the nice men and women here in the forum.

I direct my concern to those chosen few whom might posses membership status with the elite dining establishment known as Club 33.

Please humble my desire of knowing I have actually dined at said establishment, should I receive a reservation for dinner, as your acquaintance.

Yes, I am looking towards the heavens when making such a request....

I am looking forward to my stay at a room or suite at the Disneyland Hotel for 2 nights, for the wife's birthday, sometime in May ....so their is plenty of time to plan.

This is somewhat extravagant, luxurious, and only for the 'well to do' in society --- according to my wife.

I would like to place her at ease and not suffer sticker shock when I finally have a little fun/mad money in the near future. I may have inheritance earnings or lotto earnings as an origin. Can't say here at the forum.

So without further a due, may I ask that a member of the club entertain my request - get to know me -know that my 18 year old daughter and 40 something year old wife would be most appreciative for an invite.

-and yes, we look marvelous in formal attire should we receive an invite for dinner.

Thanks,

Bryan
This post wins

Moving this to the Disneyland forum now that it has two requests for an invite.

I think this is the 6th or 7th post this week with people asking. It is very rare that a member will do this for a stranger, but it has happened. Good luck and please report your success :) or failure :furious:

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter