Very happy with Apple Scooters

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by Bete, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Bete

Bete DIS Veteran

Thought I would share my experience. I made reservations for two scooters today. Since, I'm a previous customer I received a discount. Apple calls it being a VIP customer. It's a cheaper price then what the first page on their website shows.

I booked for 6 days and I received a $20 dollar discount per scooter. Regular price of a go go scooter is $135 and I was charged $115 for the time period. This is without tax.

Also, I'm asking for a 4 pm drop off time and I have a 7 pm pickup time. Technically, that's 3 hours over the 6 day period and I'm not being charged for it.

I've been an advocate of Apple Scooter for years and I still feel that way, now.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. peemagg

peemagg <font color=blue>We are doing the AKL tri-fecta<br

I agree with you Bete. I have been nothing but extremely happy with the service I have had with Apple Scooters.

They have come to my aid on three occasions that was on short notice.

4. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Another fan of Apple Scooters here. We've used them several times for my mom and after the first time he's always given us a discount. My mom really likes their ECVs too. The first time we had a pick up and drop off at AKL. The second time we had an offsite split stay. They dropped off at Westlake Towne Center and picked it up a week later over at RPR at Universal. Last May they dropped off and picked up at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We've never had a problem. Which reminds me I need to call to reserve one for our upcoming Dec 6th-16th trip. :rotfl:

5. Bete

Bete DIS Veteran

I will add that my offsite resort was not listed on their website of drop off resorts, but after talking with Apple they are delivering to my hotel even though it's not on their current website list. I was concerned about this being okay and called my hotel and asked if this was all right with them and there wasn't any issue.

So, if your resort is not listed call and ask if they will deliver to your resort.

6. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

Love Apple Scooter this trip will be my third time using them and have been very satisfied :)

7. babydoll65

babydoll65 please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

So glad to hear all the great reports. My mother will be renting from them for the first time this trip. Last trip she rented from Buena Vista scooters and had no issues with them but Apple was cheaper and she'll be able to get a sun shade for the same price.