Very Happy..waitlist came through!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I had a 5 night Gals time, followed by 5 night Couple time:love: planned for May during F&G that I had to cancel because I am now scheduled to have 2 knees replaced at the end of April. ( I have been looking for a solution to my mobility problems for years and I think I am in good hands.)

However, the thought of missing F&G made me sad, so after I went to the doctor on Friday, I checked availability for 4 nights in April and made a Kidani Reservation, but waitlisted the 4 nights at BWV, our preferred resort for F&G. Today, the waitlist came through! I am as pleased as can be. I like Kidani, would have been very happy there, but it's just going to be so much easier at BWV, since I will be using an ECV, and it's so much easier getting on a boat to EPCOT & DHS!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Congrats on your waitlist coming through. I think you will be pleased with your knee replacements. I had one done last Jan. and it is so good. I will be glad to get the other one done. makes such a difference

Well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. And I think this is a good omen that your knee replacements will be a huge success. Enjoy, Bobbi!

Yay!!!! I know how you feel getting your waitlist. I was just as lucky with mine just last week. It was just for 1 night to add to 4 nights I already had booked at AKLVJ Concierge which is almost impossible to get. I had already felt lucky when I got the first 4 nights.

Hope you have a great time. To go to EPCOT with an ECV you could also use the walkways. It takes less time than the boats and it isn't much further than walking to the dock, getting on a boat and then walking from the dock to the entrance.

Congrats on your waitlist coming through. I think you will be pleased with your knee replacements. I had one done last Jan. and it is so good. I will be glad to get the other one done. makes such a difference

Well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. And I think this is a good omen that your knee replacements will be a huge success. Enjoy, Bobbi!

Yay!!!! I know how you feel getting your waitlist. I was just as lucky with mine just last week. It was just for 1 night to add to 4 nights I already had booked at AKLVJ Concierge which is almost impossible to get. I had already felt lucky when I got the first 4 nights.

Hope you have a great time. To go to EPCOT with an ECV you could also use the walkways. It takes less time than the boats and it isn't much further than walking to the dock, getting on a boat and then walking from the dock to the entrance.

Thanks all! DH is with me, we will use the path if he wants, but a boatride is easier on him.

Bobbi

By the way, I did get an e-mail telling me about the new resort!

I had a 5 night Gals time, followed by 5 night Couple time:love: planned for May during F&G that I had to cancel because I am now scheduled to have 2 knees replaced at the end of April. ( I have been looking for a solution to my mobility problems for years and I think I am in good hands.)

However, the thought of missing F&G made me sad, so after I went to the doctor on Friday, I checked availability for 4 nights in April and made a Kidani Reservation, but waitlisted the 4 nights at BWV, our preferred resort for F&G. Today, the waitlist came through! I am as pleased as can be. I like Kidani, would have been very happy there, but it's just going to be so much easier at BWV, since I will be using an ECV, and it's so much easier getting on a boat to EPCOT & DHS!

Bobbi:goodvibes

it's a sign:) good luck on your surgery!

Congratulations, glad that it worked out for you! Good luck with the surgery, and hopefully you will be getting around well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter