Very Excited!!!!

Stepanie

Hangin in the Valley
We are leaving one week from tomorrow YEAH!!!!! This will be are first time at the Fort. Coming from the Reading area in PA. Long drive but will be well worth the wait. We are staying till Dec.5. I hope we can get the 400 or 800 loop. FORT WILDERNESS HERE WE COME! :banana:

dh and dw :hug: dd(14):cheer2: dd(16):cake:

Stephanie - we're heading to the fort the same day as you! I'm so excited I can't see straight. We were there in May and loved it so much that we had to bring back more family for a Thanksgiving trip. You will love the fort. It is so relaxing, and yet has so much to do.

Anyway, we'll be in a cabin, and I'm requesting the 2100 loop. I should have a disboards sign in our window and one on our golf cart too, so if you see us, make sure to say hey! I've got 2 DDs (10 and 12) so your DDs would fit right in!

I'm jealous of your trip lasting till the 5th - we leave on the 1st. :sad1:

Hope to see you there!

Leslie

First Timers !!
How cool is that ! Well let me be the forth to say, "Your gonna love it !"

Have a great time !

And don't forget your fish'n pole.:thumbsup2

Thats great. We leave 2 weeks from today and get to stay for 9 days this time.

Hi Stephanie,

Cool maybe we'll be in the same loop together as I also requested the 800 loop. :) Look for my Lime Green Disboards sign and feel free to say, "Hi". If I am not freezing (which I am right now) I'll be sitting outside my 5th wheel with my two BT's. Excatly one week for me as I'll be there next Wed. !
Have a safe drive down and I'll see ya there!!!

We are leaving one week from tomorrow YEAH!!!!! This will be are first time at the Fort. Coming from the Reading area in PA. Long drive but will be well worth the wait. We are staying till Dec.5. I hope we can get the 400 or 800 loop. FORT WILDERNESS HERE WE COME! :banana:

dh and dw :hug: dd(14):cheer2: dd(16):cake:

Stephanie - we're heading to the fort the same day as you! I'm so excited I can't see straight. We were there in May and loved it so much that we had to bring back more family for a Thanksgiving trip. You will love the fort. It is so relaxing, and yet has so much to do.

Anyway, we'll be in a cabin, and I'm requesting the 2100 loop. I should have a disboards sign in our window and one on our golf cart too, so if you see us, make sure to say hey! I've got 2 DDs (10 and 12) so your DDs would fit right in!

I'm jealous of your trip lasting till the 5th - we leave on the 1st. :sad1:

Hope to see you there!

Leslie

Hi Stephanie,

Cool maybe we'll be in the same loop together as I also requested the 800 loop. :) Look for my Lime Green Disboards sign and feel free to say, "Hi". If I am not freezing (which I am right now) I'll be sitting outside my 5th wheel with my two BT's. Excatly one week for me as I'll be there next Wed. !
Have a safe drive down and I'll see ya there!!!

WOW,, this sounds like the making of a GG Thanksgiving Fishing Excursion to me !! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi Stephanie,

We're neighbors! Leesport, PA. :cool1: We are heading down to Fort Wilderness on December 12th. A very long drive, but worth it. Have a great time! :dance3:

Diana

Hi Stephanie,

We're neighbors! Leesport, PA. :cool1: We are heading down to Fort Wilderness on December 12th. A very long drive, but worth it. Have a great time! :dance3:

Diana

Nice to meet you Diana. You have a nice trip also.I can not wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter