Very Early Meet - Aug 26, 2007 Wonder

BuzzNutt

Becoming an Expert
Hello all-
I am starting my cruise meet to see how many others might be out there going on the Wonder 4 night August 26, 2007.

Please join me as I struggle with the clock ticking down for the next 18 months.

;) Coleane

Hi there :wave:

We just booked today for our 2nd Disney Cruise for Aug 26th next year so I will be counting down with you.

Nicola

BuzzNutt,

Yes, I will be struggling with you. My sister just booked our extended family of 17 for the Disney Wonder on August 26th, 2007! This will be our third "family reunion" on Disney cruise ships. I don't know exactly how long we have until the cruise, but I will be obsessing about it until we set sail. :hourglass

Wow! That sounds like some fun. What staeroom or cat are you all in? Did someone get a suite for the concierge's help?

Check my counter on my signature. Just add a few day as I am going to the World a few days before the cruise. :)
Happy waiting!!

This will be our 4th cruise. It'll be me, DH and ds6 (7 on the 23rd). We originally booked for July and then changed it to August to save about $1,000+ for the same category. With the savings we're spending 3 nights at the Contemporary beforehand. DS has never stayed there and it'll be a great surprise since he loves the monorail.

We had our family reunion of 14 last July. It was great.

Just trying to readjust to the 4 day from the 7 in terms of clothes (formal, pirate, etc.).

I'll suffer with everybody else until July. Did anybody else plan their meals too?

This is so exciting - I can't believe a site like this exists. My family of four will be joining you on August 26th! We will be staying at AKL from Aug 12 - Aug 26 and then we will be ending our vacation with our first ever cruise. How do you add the counter to your message to show the number of days until we leave?

We are coming too!!! It is me, DH, DS (10) and DS (7). This will be our third cruise with Disney and we are excited to be going again. :cool1:

7 months seems so far away. Since we're cc members we get to book 90 days in advance. Not sure what we're doing. Last 4 day we did was in 1998.

Ok, I do have my pirate gear in a bag ready to go. Sad, isn't it? We've never been on the Wonder.

What excursions are you guys looking at?

Good Morning!:wave2:

Since I last posted we were coming my MIL and FIL have booked as well and will be joining us.

Mattmommy I am thinking about going to Atlantis when we are in Nassau. I think my boys would really like the pools with the slides. I am thinking about booking a room either at Atlantis or comfort suites to get full access to all the facilities.

I am also thinking about the stingrays at CC. We were booked to do this on Grand Cayman in December and after Steve Irwin's death my husband wanted to cancel. I will probably have to take the boys on my own since he is not a big fan of this sort of thing.

We are also cc members and can book 90 days before as well :cool1: .

I bet my ds6 would love the Atlantis slides also. I wonder if we can use the beach if we do the comfort inn also. I believe it's around $200--right? We did the stingrays at GC in July. Loved it. DS (who was 5 at the time) was thrilled. His cousins (2 six year olds and a 9 year old) were practically on their parents heads to get away from the rays. They tell you to just shuffle your feet and not pick them up.

Where in LI? I have cousins in St. James and friends in Lynbrook. I love to visit them, but the belt parkway just sucks the life out of any enjoyment of going there. Sort of like the Garden State going to the "shore". Give me cc any day. Of course I spent most of my younger days at Jones Beach when Mom drove us kids.

Is anybody celebrating anything during our cruise? Last time we had two birthdays, fourth of July and POCII premiere. DS's birthday is the 23rd and DH is the 31st so we'll miss out on the great cake. I'll settle for creme brulee and souffle though.

Mattmommy: I am not sure how much the Comfort Inn is but for the four of us I think it has to be cheaper than the excursion by DCL. I believe if you have a room you can use any of the Atlantis facilities but someone on the cruise board can probably answer those questions better.

We live very close to your cousin in St James. We live in Setauket which is about 10 minutes away. When I was younger and lived in Queens we went to Jones Beach or Robert Moses. Now we go to the Hamptons or the beach up the road.

the other people we r going with r going for their 20th wedding anniversary so we r going to celebrate with them!

hi guys

do you have a dd that are at the ages of 10-12? i would really want someone to hang with during the cruise.:cutie:

Hello Bridget
I have a dd and she will turn 10 on the cruise. We are keeping the cruise a surprise until the last minute. It is her first cruise. I am hoping that my dd and my ds8 will enjoy the Oceaneer Lab and that they will meet some nice friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter