Veronica's Part 2 9/23 New Halloween post 180

Hi, Could I have a cover for my son´s autograph book with his name Átila and 2009 on it. Thanks.

0aFab_autoat2.jpg

Thank you so much for all the designs that you have done for me. I have one more ( I hope)
#2GR_WDW
Is there any way that you could have our names on the sides? Here are the names I need Arlette Jill Polly on one side and Dragon Sheri Wendi on the other side. At the bottom could you put "Grey Goose Slushie Tour"

Thanks for all you do!

I had to laugh when I read this request ( I just had my first gray goose drink :rotfl: )

0a4Parkvb_Blank2gr.jpg

I have been looking over your designs and I have found one that I would love created. It is the Fantasmic design #7PA_Fan.

I would like it changed to Disneyland and instead of the names, I would like 2009.

Thank you so much:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Hi Veronica. Your disigns are AWESOME! I am new to posting here and I posted a request on your "mickey heads" page. Should I have done that here instead?:confused3

Our Halloween DISign is SO AWESOME! My kids are going to think that it's just fantastic! They're going to be our "costumes" for MNSSHP.

Thanks Veronica!!:goodvibes

I am not sure where to start this I only know I need to get it done. I am 2 weeks away from my son's 2nd birthday and haven't gotten started yet. He is totally in love with Mickey and the Gang but, from our summer trip to Disney I have the BEST pics of him with Lightning McQueen, which he also loves. I want to include a picture on his invitations. So I'm torn on which way to go. Is there any way you could DISign me an invite of both so I can let my older girls choose. Here is the info that I want to include on his invitations:
Connor's turning 2!
Where: His house
When: September 19th 2009
Time: 4 - 6 pm
On a Mickey one could you do some creative wording with "The gangs all here so come join the fun" or something to that effect.
For Cars maybe something like "Come take a spin around the track Connor's turning 2!" I really don't know what to put on them but figured I need some cute saying or little poem.
Thanks for you work and anything will be GREATLY appreciated!! :confused3 :flower3:

I would like to request a name for my niece. She will be turning 2 next week end and is in love with Tinkerbell. Her name is Bayli and I like the design from your photobucket under PeterPan PT #4. Thanks soo much for all you do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter