Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stuff is really great!! I always love to see new designs from new designers. You are really talented!

Would it be totally greedy of me to ask for two disigns? I would love the Cinderella Mickey Head without the date (if possible) Look at me being difficult! :stir: and the Tiara Mickey head---both with Sandie. If it is inappropriate to ask for two, then whichever one you wouldn't mind doing would be perfect!
:goodvibes
Thank you so much in advance. :hug:

I just finished this one:

GoingtoDisneyDiser.jpg

Would it be totally greedy of me to ask for two disigns? I would love the Cinderella Mickey Head without the date (if possible) Look at me being difficult! :stir: and the Tiara Mickey head---both with Sandie. If it is inappropriate to ask for two, then whichever one you wouldn't mind doing would be perfect!
:goodvibes
Thank you so much in advance. :hug:

I don't mind you asking for more than one :)

blank3san.jpg

Cinderellavbleftsa.jpg

blankmickeyvbcindyrtsan.jpg

I love your designs, Great job!! Your holiday ones are so good. If you ever get bored and want to attempt one for the Halloween party.. Maybe villians or ?? anything really. Just hubby and I wearing T shirts as the girls are wearing costumes. Great job and the girls loves the mickey head ones you did for them the other day. "Princess Paige" is very happy lol.

I love your designs, Great job!! Your holiday ones are so good. If you ever get bored and want to attempt one for the Halloween party.. Maybe villians or ?? anything really. Just hubby and I wearing T shirts as the girls are wearing costumes. Great job and the girls loves the mickey head ones you did for them the other day. "Princess Paige" is very happy lol.

I'm glad that Princess Paige is Happy..princess: :)

I just did this one if you like it I can personalize it for you

MNSSHP2008.jpg

Just wanted to say WELL DONE! Your designs are FANTASTIC!
I wouldn't have a clue wear to start so very grateful for all your great DISigners on the boards to help us all out.

I have seen sooo many and have loads of ideas of what ones to use swirling around in my head just now, but I don't want to go over the top either (DH thinks we're all mad enough! LOL).

Thanks again for sharing and no doubt I will be calling on your services in the near future! LOL

Carreen

xxx

Just wanted to say WELL DONE! Your designs are FANTASTIC!
I wouldn't have a clue wear to start so very grateful for all your great DISigners on the boards to help us all out.

I have seen sooo many and have loads of ideas of what ones to use swirling around in my head just now, but I don't want to go over the top either (DH thinks we're all mad enough! LOL).

Thanks again for sharing and no doubt I will be calling on your services in the near future! LOL

Carreen

xxx

Thank You

taekwondo mom I think your designs are great. I hope you don't mind but can you do a design for me. Can you do the Disney Here we come on page 1? It can say" The Crawford Family". Thank you so much

Great designs. I also love the holiday ones. Could i please get a couple of designs done?
Post # Happy Fourth of July / NO date
Post #12 Mickey head crown/ with Sonya
Chip & Dale MIckey Head / with The Storey Family
Thanks in Advance,
Sonya:)

These look great.......
Can I get the Disney here we come Kathi& Rick

and alo the Christmas one with December 2008
Then the Haloween one 2009 !!!!
ok you just added the new halloween one!!! can I have that with 2009 too
Hope this isn't to much trouble?!?!? :)

Kathi

Veronica, what wonderful designs.....you're doing a great job! :goodvibes If you get a chance, can you personalize this with the name Deslyn in the Disney font. TIA
PinkMinnieglowedges.jpg

Great designs. I also love the holiday ones. Could i please get a couple of designs done?
Post # Happy Fourth of July / NO date
Post #12 Mickey head crown/ with Sonya
Chip & Dale MIckey Head / with The Storey Family
Thanks in Advance,
Sonya:)

Did you want a name on the July design?

Chip_Dalevb_st.jpg

Princess_Sonya.jpg

These look great.......
Can I get the Disney here we come Kathi& Rick

and alo the Christmas one with December 2008
Then the Haloween one 2009 !!!!
ok you just added the new halloween one!!! can I have that with 2009 too
Hope this isn't to much trouble?!?!? :)

Kathi

MNSSHP2009Kathi.jpg

disney-halloween-vb_KathiRick.jpg

HereWeComevb_KathyRick.jpg

MerryChristmas_vb_KathiRick.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter