Veronica's Disigns:New 7/29 post # 3550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean by becoming addicting. My husband probably thinks I don't do anything on my days off but play on the computer because when he gets home from work I am on here or playing with paint shop. Ok for most part I don't do much on my days off but play on here. :rotfl2:

you are really good at this can you make one for me and my boyfriend one dealing with love saying taylor and derek

I know what you mean by becoming addicting. My husband probably thinks I don't do anything on my days off but play on the computer because when he gets home from work I am on here or playing with paint shop. Ok for most part I don't do much on my days off but play on here. :rotfl2:

:rotfl: We have to have some fun in life..

you are really good at this can you make one for me and my boyfriend one dealing with love saying taylor and derek

LoveisBlankTD.jpg

You have done a wonderful job. I am going to have to figure out how to do this. Until I do - can I get you to make one for me ... pretty please???

2 diff Mickeys (I guess it would be Minnie!) with the crown;one that says Kayla and one that says Joni. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

Wow, Veronica! Your disigns look great!:thumbsup2

Would you mind personalizing the Ariel one from your first post with the name Talia. My youngest dd will go nuts when she sees it!! :hyper:

TIA!

You have done a wonderful job. I am going to have to figure out how to do this. Until I do - can I get you to make one for me ... pretty please???

2 diff Mickeys (I guess it would be Minnie!) with the crown;one that says Kayla and one that says Joni. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!

blank3Jo.jpg

blank3KAy2.jpg

OMG these are really incredible. Could I get the Ariel one with the name LILY on it, and the LOVE IS one with the names Glen and Tammy on it.

Thanks so much,
Tammy

Veronica,
They all look great but the Ariel one is my favorite. I love the way you have the image cut out. I need some cool borders like that. Great Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter