Vero weather in September?

Cinderella

DIS Veteran
How is the weather at Vero in the beginning of September? Will it still be too hot? Also will it still be hot at WDW at this time of year? I have been last week July and 1st week of August to WDW and found it to be too hot and humid. Will September be better?

Also, are the park hours usually quite long in September? Thanks.

We had been to Vero Beach the 2nd week of Sept, two years ago. The weather was beautiful. It was sunny and around 90-95 degrees all weekand the water temp was perfect.

We spent the first 3 days at WDW and stayed at the BWV and then the last 5 days we were at Vero. We noticed that it seemed much hotter at WDW than at Vero. I think that at Vero there is a nice breeze off the ocean so it doesn't feel as hot.

I would definitely consider going again in Sept because it isn't as crowded.

Vero is much more comfortable in the warm weather than WDW because of the ocean breezes. WDW could still be quite warm and humid in early September.

Park hours are not long in September -- they tend to close earlier. Early September is one of the slowest times at WDW because people are reluctant to pull the kids out of school just as they are starting a new year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter