Vero in November

surfer_ed

Disney/Marvel Geek and Proud of it
Anyone been to Vero in November? I am thinking of spending a few days there before the Disney Cruise. Week before Thanksgiving.

Thoughts...

We have been to Vero during November!

It was in November of 2007 (right after the deadliest hurricane of the year, Hurricane Noel). In the week before we arrived, Vero had really bad non-stop rain (which ruined the vacations for many guests we encountered checking out when we checked in). When we got to Vero, we had nothing but sun - but the tides and rip currents were VERY strong.

I would do it again, and probably will, but you do run the risk of hurricane weather.

I am going the second week of October this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we miss any storms!!!:eek:

I think November is one of our favorite times to go. Storms risks are minimal. Air and water temps are still good. :thumbsup2

We were at HHI over New Year's and would have preferred Vero. We have been in late March and were still able to get in the ocean for limited time. The pool was warm but we had the wind to deal with. I would love to try Vero in November or December. It is one of my favorite resorts.

We visited Vero in mid November of 2006 & enjoyed it immensely.
DH enjoyed boogie boarding & swimming in the ocean. It was a tad windy.
We are from central New Hampshire & accustomed to colder weather, so I would say it depends on what type of climate the visitor is used to.

Jean & Chris

We stayed at the Vero Beach Resort for Thanksgiving week 2007. The weather was beautiful. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter