Vero Beach

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
What is Vero Beach resort like? Besides the beach obviously, lol, what else is there to do for a family of 3 (young child). Thanks!

It's awesome.

There is the pool with a slide. A younger child like yours may enoy the pirate ship-little slide, etc.

There are a lot of activities scheduled throughout the day-arts and crafts, un-birthday party and more.

They have a playground and mini golf-our kids each played when they were 2 and 3-they never made it in the hole without a little help from Mom and Dad.:D

You can enjoy the view of the pool or ocean from your balcony or patio if your little one takes a nap and you have room with that view.

I can't think of anything else right now but I am sure you will have a wonderful time if you go.

Originally posted by Melrosgirl
What is Vero Beach resort like? Besides the beach obviously, lol, what else is there to do for a family of 3 (young child). Thanks!
What do we do at VB?????? whatever we feel like.
And that is the way we like it. We do whatever we want, or just sleep in then relax by the pool. Perhaps we will visit the Space Center next fall.
I said it before, and I'll say it again.......No crowds, no schedules, and no "TOOT" of the angry horn!!! :teeth:
We love our time at VB, and are very glad we have points there. As on-site DVCs grow, VB will be harder and harder to get at the 7 month window.
I am afraid to visit HH, as I would likely come away looking for points there too!!! :cool:

VB is a great resort but it's pretty isolated. They have the beach, pool, mini golf, some kids oriented activities like a campfire. There are 2 restaurants. Everything else is about 7 miles away or more so it depends on your style whether you'll be satisfied there or not. VB is for relaxing.

Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
What do we do at VB?????? whatever we feel like.
And that is the way we like it. We do whatever we want, or just sleep in then relax by the pool. Perhaps we will visit the Space Center next fall.
I said it before, and I'll say it again.......No crowds, no schedules, and no "TOOT" of the angry horn!!! :teeth:
We love our time at VB, and are very glad we have points there. As on-site DVCs grow, VB will be harder and harder to get at the 7 month window.

I agree with Maistre Gracey's post above.There is also a mall with a Movie theater about 10-15 minutes away(Indian River Mall).
If you are baseball fans, the Vero Beach Dodgers(L.A. Dodgers minor league team) play there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter