Vero Beach Resort Restaurants

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
Today is DH's and my 11th anniversary. He asked me where I wanted to go out to eat. I told him Disney's Vero Beach Resort. I've always wanted to go there and it's only about 35 minutes from our house. After a couple of years of trying to talk him into it, he finally agreed.

Has anyone been there just for dinner? Can you do that? Is Shutter's a sit-down restaurant or foodcourt style? Is Sonya's a fancy place? I kinda want something casual, but not foodcourt casual.

Shutters is a casual sit down restaurant. Sonya's is more dressy, but still business casual. Sonya's is a nicer restaurant, table cloths etc. and a little different menu than Shutters. I really liked Sonya's last year when we were there, did not eat at Shutters. For a special occassion I'd go to Sonya's. The Vero beach resort is a lovely place and a great place to spend some time. After dinner they have entertainment in the lounge on the second floor. Have a good day.

Hello and Happy Anniversary! Please post a review of Sonya's when you return. my parents have a vacation home in Melbourne Beah (about 30 min north of VB resort) so maybe we can try it eventually. We have done the character breakfast on saturdays (that is the only day they have character Bfasts.)

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter