Vero Beach Questions????

icydog

DIS Veteran
I have been looking for pictures of Vero Beach everywhere. I know there is a place that has a comprehensive list, but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it. Can anyone help? I specifically want to see pics of the Inn rooms and the grounds.

My son and his wife are using our points for a 3 day midweek stay in an Inn room then they are going to rent the room for $$ for the weekend. Is there a cheap way to rent a room there for a weekend? Can they get the same free or reduced priced perks like we as members do( movies, massages, beach chair rentals, minature golf)? Do you have any suggestions for a small family on a budget? They have a 5 YO son. (baby girl due in November yipee!).

Thanks for your help.
Marylyn

Thanks for the replies. I know there is somewhere where they list resorts then have a myriad of pictures for each type of accomodation at each resort. I used this site when I was wanted to forward pictures of the Beach Cottage to my daughter for our Spring 2004 vacation. Now I need good pics of an Inn room and of the property. It is on a website but can't remember where it is.:confused: I would also like to send the kids pics taken by DVC'rs

I want to say http://www.***********.com is what you are looking for.. (I just tried to connect to the site though, and couldn't..)

I also went out to the Disney DVC site, but saw that they are not offering the Magical Vacation Offers right now for VB or HHI... Your son's and DIL's best shot at getting a discount might be if you book it through MS and make it a cash ressie...

icy-dog,

They won't get the member perks when they are paying cash.

There is a discount coupon in the Birnbaum guide.

Do they have a Disney Club card. There is also a discount available to DC members.

I would also try to get the cash ressie through MS.
Can you use the member discount?

Good luck and tell them to have fun.

I have an annual pass and I am going to give it to my son so he can get the annual pass rate for the room. I just hope they don't actually read the back of the pass. Thanks for the heads up on the Birnbaum book. I have one on my dresser.
Still looking for link to good pictures of Vero and the Inn room in particular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter