Vero Beach Area Family Friendly Restaurants??

kathrynmtague

Earning My Ears
Can anyone recommend family friendly restaurants near Disney's Vero Beach Resort? We're looking to eat off the resort property a few times for our upcoming trip.

Thanks!!!

Some of our family's favorites are Lobster Shanty and Mr. Manatee's in Vero Beach, and Capt. Hiram's for lunch in Sabastien.

I'd concur with Capt Hiram's and Mr. Manatees but prefer Lobster Shanty. Many have early birds and I think all of these do. We went to a BBQ in VB, I think the name was Bono's and it was fabulous, best Brunswick stew I ever had. Also went to an Italian place in VB in the strip mall where Publix is near the Mall, also it was VERY good. The onsite family restaurant is also quite nice. Many rave about the Ocean Grill, we haven't tried it but it is a little more expensive than some of the others.

Tried Bono's for the first time last week - it was greeeaaaat:thumbsup2 Brought leftovers "home" for lunch the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter