Vero Beach Adults only

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by eeyoresmom, Jun 28, 2007.

1. eeyoresmom

eeyoresmom Guest

DH and I will be spending 3 days at Vero Beach ( our first stay there ) in early October. We usually have some combination of our 4 kids with us but this time we're going solo. We would love some suggestions for an adult weekend at Vero. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. babylisa4

babylisa4 Mouseketeer

Relaxing would be a big thing. Eat at the Ocean Grill and also have drinks at the resort on the balcony of the Green Cabin Room.

4. Bill K

Bill K DVC Member / Animal Kingdom

Don't forget to hang the "DO NOT DISTURB SIGN"!!!:love:

5. Par8hed

Par8hed DIS Veteran

I concur. First trip in a while without the kids and you're asking what to do to have fun??????????

I'll add massages, fine dining, the sunrise, the sunset, wine, cheese, fruit, the hot tub, the jacuzzi.

Futher recommendations will require a PM.

6. princessesrule4

princessesrule4 <font color=darkorchid>Nope, it's your imagination

On the weekends at Squid Lips , they usually have a band or musician playing Jimmy Buffet,etc. Go shopping on Ocean Drive! Hang out in the Green Cabin room!

7. DVCconvert

DVCconvert DIS Veteran

I think you should re-define "adult"....go for the face painting together! -- participate inthe lawn games!!! -- You;re only as old as you feel ya know! :):):)

8. DisDaydreamer

DisDaydreamer I have this DIS-ease

Well certainly with 4 kids you don't get too much time to... be alone.

So, just relish the being alone (together). Use the Jacuzze tub together, take walks on the beach at sunrise together, check out the lake together, use the Jacuzze tub together, order room service, get some noodles and just float in the pool together, use the Jacuzze tub together, take a nap together, go looking for turtles late at night together, just sit on the rocking chairs on the back porch of the lodge together. Just relish being together...

Take it slow... and enjoy your lover, and best friend.