Verandah Man is the best!

praisehisname

DIS Veteran
My children received their postcard and I wish you could have seen the looks on their faces!!! They were in total awe that Mickey knew they were coming! Thank you sooo much!

Denise C. in MD

You are soooooo welcome, but "Thanks" should also go out to "Maureen" who receives the postcards and mails them out from Florida, and to "Steve" who has now supplied us with 180 postage stamps, we, "Mickey's Helpers," really enjoy hearing the stories with the children's reactions of receiving their special postcards.

Hi!

I am new and not sure if I am doing this right, but I would love it if a postcard could be sent to my 3 boys before our cruise, if there is enough time. Our cruise is Feb. 19th and they are so excited they can hardly contain themselves! They like all "boy" characters, but their favorites are Buzz Lightyear, Mickey and Goofy, but we aren't picky.

Thank you!:wave:

Verandah Man...thanks from our family too! The kids received their postcards last week and were so excited. Our DD shows it to anyone who comes to our house...even told her best friend that Minnie "knows" her! Thanks again!

Originally posted by ourboys3
Hi!

I am new and not sure if I am doing this right, but I would love it if a postcard could be sent to my 3 boys before our cruise, if there is enough time. Our cruise is Feb. 19th and they are so excited they can hardly contain themselves! They like all "boy" characters, but their favorites are Buzz Lightyear, Mickey and Goofy, but we aren't picky.

Thank you!:wave:

If you would send me a PM with your boys names and address, a postcard will be on the way in plenty of time before your cruise.

COUNT me in....
Your not just Verandah Man....

" YOUR DA MAN!"

Thanks again....

The world needs more "VERANDAH MEN"

Are you the DISNEY FAIRY?

Originally posted by dtheboys
COUNT me in....
Your not just Verandah Man....

" YOUR DA MAN!"

Thanks again....

The world needs more "VERANDAH MEN"

Are you the DISNEY FAIRY?

I totally agree, Veranda Man is THE BEST!!!!

As I've said before my DSs loved receiving the post cards. I thought at the time the boys got the cards, I'd like to help with this wonderful service.

Verandah Man is so thoughtful and always goes the extra mile. We've all seen this many times here at the Dis Boards.

So how can I help? I'd be willing to send $ for stamps and cards, or purchase stamps and send them off. While on the cruise I could get some post cards and send them to kids or to Verandah Man.

Please let me know what would be the best.

And I agree with all the previous posters VM is a true hero!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter