Veranda dividers?

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
We just booked a family cruise for 10 across 3 consecutive staterooms. Aren't there dividers between all of our verandas that we can open, creating one long one for all three staterooms?

If so, that'll be out Sail Away party right there!!

The dividers open on most cabins on the Dream and the Fantasy. Not all open on deck 10.
The Magic was redone and some open. I have not seen a list of the ones that do.
None on the Wonder open.

Ask your stateroom host. They will open the dividers if they are able to be opened.

Almost all verandah dividers on the Magic, Dream and Fantasy can open, with the exception of a few at the "corners" of the ship and about every other one on deck 10 of the Dream/Fantasy. The Wonder either has no openable dividers or a very few (I haven't gotten an answer that I completely trust yet). Certainly I haven't seen any dividers that open on the Wonder, but maybe some of the concierge rooms have them with the rooms they connect to or something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter