Vera Bradley

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by tarheel618, Mar 15, 2008.

1. tarheel618

tarheel618 DIS Veteran

I've had my bag for over two years and I love love love it. But it needs a good cleaning. How do you clean it? Can it be washed? Anyone with experience that share how they cleaned their bag other than just spot cleaning,

Thanks

2. HeatherFeather

HeatherFeather <font color=darkorchid>The apostrophe just complet

Great question...I just bought one at a consignment sale and need to clean it. Hopefully someone can help... :)

3. bnhasak

bnhasak Mouseketeer

Mine says that it is machine washable. One of mine has a bottom that must be removed first, and then laundered.

I am going to wash mine for the first time this weekend. I got it as a Christmas gift.

4. coolbeans

coolbeans <font color=blue>What was that yellow bar?<br><fon

toss in the washer and hang to dry. make sure you take out the cardboard if your purse has any in the bottom! I have washed mine many times, never dried them though.

5. Soccerpooh

Soccerpooh When they move Margaritaville to WDW, then it real

I have had better luck spot cleaning mine. I have a pink one that I washed in the washing machine, and it looks a bit faded now. I have a Java Blue backpack (the brown and turquise pattern) and it says to spot clean it. My DB works for Vera Bradley, (how lucky am I! :goodvibes) and he reccomends the spot cleaning too. If it is pretty dirty though, I would machine wash it.

6. Christinarella

Christinarella Mouseketeer

I have a VB microfiber backpack in turquoise that started looking pretty dingy. I called VB customer service to find out how to clean it, and for the microfiber bags, they recommend spot-cleaning with baby wipes. It worked pretty well.