Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

That would be awesome. I've always wanted to go ~~ but I don't know if my travel expenses would outweigh the savings.

Advice needed..... HOw do I clean my purse? It is getting a little dingy in spots.... I was thinking of hand washing those spots in cold water and hanging to dry.... I was also thinking of scotchguarding after that....any advice?
Go to vera bradley . com under each bag it will tell how to clean them. Most can be put in washer remove cardboard if it is removable. Hang up to air dry do not put them in the dryer.

Yes I go every year because I live in Fort Wayne. And the discounts are pretty good! There aren't any of the new spring patterns. Just last year and later.

OMG!!!!!!!! Have ya'll seen the new Disney Microfber Hidden Mickey bags !!!!! They are on the Disney store website...limit two per customer, five styles looks like...Awesome

Yup...broke down and ordered the hot pink microfiber...sigh....now to stalk the ups delivery truck ! :rotfl2:

I have a couple Veras! I have a large handle bag in the flutter by print and the wallet to match. I have 2 hipsters in plum petals and island blooms. They are my favorite! Hoping to get a Disney Vera while I'm in Florida this June! Not going to lie that I am extremely obsessed.

Did everyone see/read the article where Vera Bradley is closing the factory in Fort Wayne and another 250 jobs are going to China! :( I've decided to start buying Stephanie Dawn instead of Vera Stephanie Dawn is made in the USA and cheaper. Vera on the go is $70 new, Stephanie Dawn shoulder bag almost exact same measurements is $53 new.

Hey everyone,

I'm going to get myself a vera bradley hipster for mother's day on our upcoming trip. I was going to order one online but want to see the prints in person (also shipping the bags to Canada is expensive).

I was wondering what the prices and selection for the hipsters is like at the outlet mall in orlando?

Also, if I choose to get a Disney one instead, how prevalent are they in the parks? are they usuallly in stock? and which stores do they sell them at? We're doing Epcot our first day so if they sell them at Mousegears that would be perfect.

Thanks for the info!

I've been carrying a Baggallini messenger bag to the parks, but I'm considering the Where's Mickey Mini Hipster. I'm pretty excited about the possibility of a smaller bag! I just can't decide if I want the mini hipster or the large hipster..

I really like the large hipster to hold my phone, inhaler , sunglasses etc and then hubby's car keys, sunglasses etc. Also allows for smaller purchases like pins.

The Outlet will have a pretty good selection but the patterns are limited. They may only have 4-5 different patterns and they are the ones that have been retired within the last few months to a year. I made three trips to the Orlando outlet on my last Disney trip. Also, the Disney bags are much easier to find now than when they first came out. They do carry them at Mousegears, AK Disney Outfitters, and the Jewelry shop on Main Street, but not at the Emporium. I honestly don't remember seeing any at DHS, but I am sure they have them too. They also have them atDTD at the new Cherry Tree lane and in limited quantity at the big Disney store ( in the same room with the watches).

I don't know what you guys mean about Obsessed! :rolleyes1

Funny I just found this thread here today. I'm considering purchasing a VB Double Zip backpack for our upcoming trip to use as a combined diaper bag and purse. I normally carry both a small purse and a small diaper bag (over the shoulder) but I find it's a pain to carry so we mostly leave it on the stroller. Looks like I can pick one up for around $50 which is half the price of full retail for an older print. I assume that's a good price? I normally spend nothing on bags or purses so it still feels like a lot to me, lol.

Do you think a VB backpack is a comfy option for Disney?

Funny I just found this thread here today. I'm considering purchasing a VB Double Zip backpack for our upcoming trip to use as a combined diaper bag and purse. I normally carry both a small purse and a small diaper bag (over the shoulder) but I find it's a pain to carry so we mostly leave it on the stroller. Looks like I can pick one up for around $50 which is half the price of full retail for an older print. I assume that's a good price? I normally spend nothing on bags or purses so it still feels like a lot to me, lol.

Do you think a VB backpack is a comfy option for Disney?

I've never carried a VB backpack, but I think they'd be great! I see lots of people with them at the parks.

YES! I just used my new Disney VB backpack(the smaller one with one flap front pocket and zip top) in Dc for a few days of touring....it was great- perfect size, comfortable in the heat, I love it! (switched from my baggalini messenger bag for comfort)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter