Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

I did it again.

BUT I HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON.

I was having a very hard day. I was getting a sore throat and felt wretched and I thought a little trip to the VB store might cheer me between classes.

and it did.

VERY much.

Really, it's my not feeling well that is the culprit. I walked into the VB store and realized i was really chilly...aka probably have a fever going. I really had no choice but to purchase a fuzzy throw blankie in Indigo Pop. No choice.

at all.

I was COLD and feverish.

poor me.

What was I supposed to do?!

:confused3

My husband didn't over fall for that. But I actually do have a wee fever so he didn't see fit to really holler at me.

Plus I distracted him with new margarita glasses from the Williams-Sonoma store next door to VB!!!

I know. Brilliant.

;)

I LOVE MY FUZZY BLANKIE. It is the coziest thing on this planet and it looks so cute with my double zip backpack sitting nearby all matching and adorable.

WAY too much fun to be had at Vera Bradley!!!

:cool1:

OMg I just bought another VB on eBay! I got a hipster in Medeteranian White! I've been eyeing that pattern and couldn't resist!!!

Look what I found!!!!! Me and DH went to the Park Meadows mall last night in Denver, and I had to make my usual VB stop, and ....low and behold there was a brand new unadvertised pattern!!! They told me they were chosen as a "test bed" for a new pattern that's not supposed to be released until Spring 2013!!

They didn't have too many accessories that went with it, but I had to get me the new hipster (my favorite VB style)

Anyway, it's called "Jazzy Blooms"....they had a few other patterns in too, but this one was by far my favorite, it almost has a faded denim look!

null.jpg

Look what I found!!!!! Me and DH went to the Park Meadows mall last night in Denver, and I had to make my usual VB stop, and ....low and behold there was a brand new unadvertised pattern!!! They told me they were chosen as a "test bed" for a new pattern that's not supposed to be released until Spring 2013!!

They didn't have too many accessories that went with it, but I had to get me the new hipster (my favorite VB style)

Anyway, it's called "Jazzy Blooms"....they had a few other patterns in too, but this one was by far my favorite, it almost has a faded denim look!

null.jpg

Oooh, I love it!! I saw pictures from an online survey on the OhMyVera blog and all of the spring 2013 colors look so cute. I generally prefer the spring and summer patterns over the fall/winter ones. You should have taken pictures of the other ones too! ;) Just out of curiosity...what does the inside pattern look like? ETA: OK, never mind, I saw a tote on ebay that had pics of the inside. Very cute.

The VB store around here did the previews a few times a couple years ago. It was always exciting getting a sneak peek at the upcoming colors.

null.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

My local VB store also has "preview days" of patterns to come. I have arrived on those days several times and always left with something in the new pattern b/c I MUST have stuff other people have to wait for!!!;)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

My local VB store also has "preview days" of patterns to come. I have arrived on those days several times and always left with something in the new pattern b/c I MUST have stuff other people have to wait for!!!;)

Oh, you're so lucky, the closest VB is in Denver, about 1 1/2 hour from here, so I don't get there often...this is the first time I've been lucky enough to stumble upon a pattern pre-view. I wasn't too thrilled with last winters/fall colors....they didn't look too winterish/fallish to me!! I went on the blog that was mentioned and there's this new color coming in Winter that I can't wait for, I forget what it's called, but it's brown with Pink Roses on it. Looks more FALL to me though!! :confused3

Just ordered the Hanging Organizer in Indigo Pop and an Accordian Wallet in Happy Snails to match my favorite Hipster. I've been thinking about ordering the New Mini Hipster for my trip to Disney next Feb. I have the old Mini Hipster. I'm waiting for a better selection of colors, want a bag with lots of colors so it will pretty much match whatever I'm wearing. Wondering for those of you that have the old and new style, which do you prefer. Don't want to order the new one and hate it. Pros and cons of each?

did anybody see the new fall colors?

they were just kind of meh to me.

then again, I go between buttoned up lawyers and working with kids and wicked bright colors all the time. So I might have an extreme point of view either way!

Oh I love the new colors, and I got a coupon in the email for $20 off a purchase so I will be getting one soon, you can't not use a coupon can you--lol.

Just ordered the Hanging Organizer in Indigo Pop and an Accordian Wallet in Happy Snails to match my favorite Hipster. I've been thinking about ordering the New Mini Hipster for my trip to Disney next Feb. I have the old Mini Hipster. I'm waiting for a better selection of colors, want a bag with lots of colors so it will pretty much match whatever I'm wearing. Wondering for those of you that have the old and new style, which do you prefer. Don't want to order the new one and hate it. Pros and cons of each?

Let me know how you like the accordion wallet. I've been thinking about getting one.

I have almost all of my trip money saved, but I'm still not buying anything. Oh, it hurts to be good! :sick: :rotfl2:

then again, I go between buttoned up lawyers and working with kids and wicked bright colors all the time. So I might have an extreme point of view either way!

Yeah, they are not my favorite either. I tend to go for the brighter ones. I wish those spring 2013 colors would come out sooner! LOL.

Let me know how you like the accordion wallet. I've been thinking about getting one.

I have almost all of my trip money saved, but I'm still not buying anything. Oh, it hurts to be good! :sick: :rotfl2:

I have the accordian wallet in another color already and I love it. It's just enough for me. A friend of mine has the Turn Lock Wallet and I looked at hers thinking to buy one, it has too many card slots for me. The Zip-Around doesn't have enough so the Accordian is a good in the middle for me. Love it so I had to order it in one of my favorite colors for a Hipster I already had. Believe me I know all about the saving money and not spending, it does hurt to be good. Fortunately it was my anniversary and DH said order a few things, that way he knows I have what I want and he doesn't have to bother, lol.

I have the accordian wallet in another color already and I love it. It's just enough for me. A friend of mine has the Turn Lock Wallet and I looked at hers thinking to buy one, it has too many card slots for me. The Zip-Around doesn't have enough so the Accordian is a good in the middle for me. Love it so I had to order it in one of my favorite colors for a Hipster I already had. Believe me I know all about the saving money and not spending, it does hurt to be good. Fortunately it was my anniversary and DH said order a few things, that way he knows I have what I want and he doesn't have to bother, lol.

Sounds like one smart hubby! :cheer2:

I have 13 mini hipsters, but mainly carry my Symphony in Hue one because it goes with just about anything. It's a retired color, but still my favorite for a small everyday bag.

Me too. I usually love just about all the VB colors every season, but am not impressed with the fall colors.

Great deal today at verabradley.com FREE scarf $42 value with purchase over $125. I ordered a mini hipster for our upcoming disney trip and the saddle up bag on sale along with a wallet. Used my $20 off coupon and got the scarf! I am so excited now to just watch the mail--lol.

All packed up for our cruise. I'm going to count the number of vera items when I unpack. My guess is 6 but that may just only be in my purse. That may not even count my vera suitcase. Lol
I remember what it was like before entering a room in our house without running into any vera! It's taking over! Haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter