Vera Bradley Lisa B Bag $29 today 3/9

njsweetP

DIS Veteran
The Lisa B bag is on sale for today only for $29, free shipping over $100.
Just picked up one for me and one for my Mom for Mother's Day!!:cool1:

The Lisa B bag is on sale for today only for $29, free shipping over $100.
Just picked up one for me and one for my Mom for Mother's Day!!:cool1:

Thanks for posting:thumbsup2

I just ordered 4 for my friends that help out at the clinic:yay:

Is this "model" pretty roomy on the inside?

It's fairly roomy. I don't like the style, it's deep. The bottom is about 3" it's similiar in size to a bucket tote but probably wouldn't hold as much, since it only has the one strap it doesn't open as wide, that's another thing I don't like...one strap.

I got the baroque this am. I really wanted that print and it isn't on sale in many prints. I went to a store that carries Vera and I liked the bag. It's a b-day present from my mom.

I got the baroque this am. I really wanted that print and it isn't on sale in many prints. I went to a store that carries Vera and I liked the bag. It's a b-day present from my mom.

This is the pattern I got as well. I just love it! I really want it in the hipster style, but I don't think they make it.

This is the pattern I got as well. I just love it! I really want it in the hipster style, but I don't think they make it.

They make the hipster in Baroque. The website might be sold out temporarily, but they definitely make it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter