Vera Bradley is now available on Disney Store online

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by WANNABE@WDW, Oct 21, 2013.

1. WANNABE@WDW

WANNABE@WDW DIS Veteran

Just purchased a few Disney Vera Bradley bags online at the Disney Store. The previously reported release date for online purchases was correct. I hope the reports are also correct about the third Disney print being released this Friday. It does limit the purchase to two of each bag. Very excited that I didn't have to wait until November to purchase the bags at the parks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CNYDisneyFan

CNYDisneyFan DIS Veteran

Woot woot!:cool1:

4. DisneyFanSherry

DisneyFanSherry Mouseketeer

I ordered a few also. Can't wait to get them in and so happy I didn't have to wait for Jan. trip. :banana:

5. DisneyAllyC

DisneyAllyC Princess Ally

Finally! Just in time to do Christmas shopping!

6. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Where are they located at the parks I'm here now and can't find them. I did find the giant bag at mk but no place else.

7. mom2grace

mom2grace DIS Veteran

The jewelry shop at MK & WOD in DTD. They were running out when we were there last week.

8. SKTiger

SKTiger Mouseketeer

We were at World of Disney last night and they had quite a few. All the ones I saw had great pattern placement as well!

9. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

Were there only big ones left? Or did the have small bags too

10. tinkerbellybutton

tinkerbellybutton DIS Veteran

Oh I just saw the third print and I love it much more than the two first prints. I was hoping it would be released before our November trip. Where did you find that it would be released this Friday?

11. WANNABE@WDW

WANNABE@WDW DIS Veteran

Some one here on the Dis posted it. I'm not sure if it will be a park exclusive (I hope not). The post I saw actually had a link to a picture of the third print. You could probably do a search and it would come up.

12. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I would b interested in the new one but not enough to stand in a crazy line while here on vaca

13. Jess30

Jess30 Mouseketeer

I ordered the midnight hipster today. When I was in disney right after they released them they didn't have the bag I wanted. I know there's issues with the Mickey placement but I'm taking my chances. I think I might order one in the new print on Friday also.

14. PinkLemonade7503

PinkLemonade7503 Mouseketeer

I ordered one this morning! I possibly even stayed up late, and kept refreshing the page until they were up....... :rolleyes1 I was going to just buy it on our next trip, but I was afraid they wouldn't have the bag/design combo I wanted. Plus, this way I will have it to bring with me, vs. buying a big bag and stuffing it in my suitcase.

I wonder how long it will take for them to start selling out? Do you think the will offer any discount on them, at disneywtore.com? When do you guys think they will put the blue design up? I thought I really wanted the blue design, but after seeing the midnight with Mickey in person, I fell in love. Some of the pictures that were put out initially, did not do it justice!

15. shellstar

shellstar Mischeif Managed

This is the first time I've seen any of them and they look ADORABLE. Can't wait to get one.

16. AliceandAriel

AliceandAriel part of your world!

Gah, we leave in 6 days. At this point, it'll just make more sense for me to get mine while there. :D

17. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

18. tiggermurr

tiggermurr Mouseketeer

I also may have stayed up till 2 am waiting for them to go on sale. :). I got home from a week in the world yesterday and was so sad that they were sold out the entire week. So excited for mine to come in the mail!

19. PinkLemonade7503

PinkLemonade7503 Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2