1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Vera Bradley Bags

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by bonnielovesdisney, Aug 9, 2013.

1. lilmomma00

lilmomma00 New Member

I did not know there was outlet in Orlando!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

I'll do my best! :)

4. snausman

snausman New Member

Your best is just wonderful with me. Thank you!

Laura

5. lockedoutlogic

lockedoutlogic New Member

I wouldn't think you'll see any Disney Vera bradley at an outlet though...highly unlikely.

6. DizCaptain

DizCaptain °o° Disney Enthusiast

7. ldoogie

ldoogie New Member

Ha was just going to post it too. I'm kind of disappointed they will be available online, wanted them to be really exclusive. If anyone is there in Sept pls post pics and prices! We go in October and I would love to budget for one.

8. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

I just came on here to double-check and see if you heard the news. The release party at DTD sounds fun. :thumbsup2

9. snausman

snausman New Member

Thank you everyone for the updates!!

Laura

10. Sundancer UK

Sundancer UK New Member

Hi I have a couple of questions :)

1) Does anyone have any idea how much these will cost? Just roughly, nothing specific needed!

2) Are they the kind of thing to sell out - or would they still be around in May when I'm at WDW... ;)

11. lockedoutlogic

See now...if they're available online you might be able to get them at a discount on some of the Disney store sales.

Maybe not...possibly.

But don't expect there to be any items that sell well that will be reserved for just being sold in the parks like the pre-Internet era.

It won't happened. It's all made in sweatshops in china...so we can buy it "cheap" at a ridiculously high profit margin. Disney supports this system as much as any company, as do we the consumers of Disney products. So volume will reign... There is no justifying reason for them not to make them available online.
    Inconvenient truth.

12. darnheather

darnheather New Member

Someone posted in another thread that they worked for Vera and that Vera stores (including outlets) will not be getting these at all. These will only be sold by Disney. Take that for what it's worth. :confused3

13. staceyrhood

staceyrhood New Member

A friend of mine owns a store in Celebration that sells Vera bags. She said they tried to get them, but were told they are only going to be in the parks, on the ships, and disney.com just like the Dooney bags.

14. magictam2

magictam2 New Member

I hope they release the styles that will be available. My sis lives in Flordia and plans to be in DTD at 7:30. I would like to place my order w/her, so she nows which ones to grab. :)

15. acurry417

acurry417 Mommy to a beautiful princess

I saw pictures of them on the Disney Parks blog this morning. They are supposed to be released on 9/21 from what I read. I need to see them in person before I decide.

16. Evansvillegirl26

Evansvillegirl26 New Member

Steven Miller on August 15th, 2013 at 12:32 pm
    @Lisa – Glad to hear! I thought you and others may like some additional information about styles and retails for the items releasing in September. These styles will be offered in both colors. Please note that all retails do not include tax and are subject to change without notice.
    - Backpack – $99.00
    - Cosmetic Case – $35.00
    - Duffle – $99.00
    - Hipster – $99.00
    - ID Case – $15.00
    - Mini-Hipster – $60.00
    - Smart Phone Wristlet – $55.00
    - Tote – $99.00

They looks awesome!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...alt-disney-world-resort-on-september-21-2013/

17. lockedoutlogic

So the prices aren't that inflated

18. snausman

snausman New Member

Prices are not bad at all. Thank you for posting this for us.

Laura

19. kahikaiwa

kahikaiwa New Member

They will be available in Walt Disney World on Sept 21, 2013 and Disneyland on the 23rd. They will not be available online until mid October. I am so sad. I will be in Disney in early Sept. :(

20. ldoogie

ldoogie New Member

You can always get one online in Oct :)

21. Mouse14

Mouse14 Wish I was at the Lodge

3rd print just revealed to be released in December, check out Vera obsessed on Facebook to see it