Vera Bradley - anyone a fan?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Sugar Jones, Mar 17, 2013.

1. msmileyface

msmileyface Mouseketeer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dtr_angel

dtr_angel You're really cute, but I have no idea what you ar

I ordered the backpack yesterday. I can let you know what I think when it gets here. Planning to use it as a diaper bag when baby is in the ergo.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

Go to their website, they have deep discounts on fabrics that are not the current season. My daughters and I have many of their bags but we ordered all of them for 25% off or more! We even buy gifts for other people this way. Teen girls really like a cute make-up bag with some nail polish and lip gloss, makes a great birthday present!!!

5. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

We don't have an outlet here, but you can order the previous season's items online from Vera at a pretty great discount!

6. FINFAN

FINFAN Mom to Tinkbell

Hi Laceemouse! How's Texas?

I like so many of the Vera patterns..it's like I've been possessed, lol. I was not really interested in the line, thought they were grandma-ish. My SIL gave me a travel wallet 2 years ago as a Christmas gift and I thought the fabric was so cute (very berry paisley) Then I bought a hipster for my SIL as a gift, mostly because they are lightweight, washable etc. I got her the Mocha Rouge and kept thinking about it and admiring it after I gave it to her. She gets tons of compliments on it. I think I have been desperate for bright colors and happy things lately, and since we haven't been able to plan any WDW trips I think VB has taken over the brain space that was used for park/trip planning;)
    I apparently like paisley and never knew :rotfl: Favorite patterns of mine are Lemon Parfait, Peacock, Very Berry Paisley, and of current ones~ Plum Crazy, Lime's Up, and Island Blooms. I have a weekender that I just picked up at the outlet (one that was under $33 :cool1:) and the clerk told me if I REALLY want Plum Crazy, and can hold out not using the bag...to just keep checking for when they start to get them in and I can even-exchange! I don;t know if I can wait, but I'm gonna try. They already have Lime's Up and Island Blooms at the outlet so I am hoping Plum Crazy isn't too far off :goodvibes

7. laceemouse

laceemouse DIS Veteran

Oh fine! How are you?
    We have been in this house 7 1/2 years, longer than any house ever before in 25 years of marriage!

I always tell people the cost of living here is cheap and there are lots of good jobs and we love the friends we have made here but we are WAY too far away from the beach and Disney!

We had planned on retiring to Florida but now our oldest daughter is married and they bought a house here, our second daughter is about to finish college and start working here, etc. We may be stuck here, but it isn't a terrible place to be stuck ;)

8. lost*in*cyberspace

lost*in*cyberspace DIS Veteran

Try looking on web sites which sell this brand; they often have photos of models holding bags. Start with ebags.com; I know they have them.