Vegetarian Option at Spirit of Aloha

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
We are family of 5 vegetarians and always consider doing the Spirit of Aloha show and then chicken out.
Has anyone had recent experiences with this menu? My boys would love the show but I am curious what is served.
Thank you everyone for your help!
Kristin

I went in August of 2011, so it certainly could have changed since then. I was offered a choice of vegetable lasagna, veggie stir-fry (this may have had tofu as well, but I can't remember), and couscous with veggies (again, I think this may have had tofu). I ordered the couscous dish, and I just remember it being really boring, bland, and flavorless. Really the only tasty part of the meal was the salad, but I think they have changed the regular menu for the luau since my visit, so I'm not sure if this is even still offered.

If your heart is set on going, I would recommend calling the dietary line. I left a message requesting a vegetarian meal, and they responded promptly to offer options.

I went in August of 2011, so it certainly could have changed since then. I was offered a choice of vegetable lasagna, veggie stir-fry (this may have had tofu as well, but I can't remember), and couscous with veggies (again, I think this may have had tofu). I ordered the couscous dish, and I just remember it being really boring, bland, and flavorless. Really the only tasty part of the meal was the salad, but I think they have changed the regular menu for the luau since my visit, so I'm not sure if this is even still offered.

If your heart is set on going, I would recommend calling the dietary line. I left a message requesting a vegetarian meal, and they responded promptly to offer options.

Thank you so much.
It might be a good idea to call the dietary line- I will do that for sure. Still on the fence. It might be one of those things we suck up for the sake of the boys. Although I am leaning towards doing a great dinner and something like cirque du soleil as an option.
thanks again!
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter