Vegetarian option at Hoop Dee Doo??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Carmell226, May 11, 2010.

1. Carmell226

Carmell226 Mouseketeer

Aug 1, 2008
    What is the Vegetarian option at Hoop Dee Doo? The food is great for meat eaters but really not much for vegetarians and we will have a few with us on our next trip.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. txaggie94gigem

txaggie94gigem <font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font

Sep 3, 2004
    i have read other posts that the choices were not that good...somehing about a baked potato and baked eggplant/zuchinni...i remeber them complaining about disney dining and they should be able to tell you though:thumbsup2

the dinner starts with salad and cornbread with honey butter, then the main course...they may be able to eat the potatoes but i think the beans hav meat in them...then strawberry shortcake for dessert
  4. danyella522

danyella522 Mouseketeer

Feb 18, 2010
    I had grilled veggies with rice and balsamic vinegar on top
    it was actually surprisingly really good
    the offered veggies with pasta and a garlic butter sauce or a salmon dish too
  5. Purrrrfecta

Purrrrfecta <font color=blue>A little cat named Lorelei. She i

Apr 1, 2001
    It seems as though the food they get is actually coming from Trails End. I believe they share the same kitchen. I would call and ask about your options.
  6. mom2of2

mom2of2 DIS Veteran

Sep 6, 2002

well kinda...Hoop and TE share a kitchen. TE has a smaller special kitchen for Hoop special orders (veg, allergies etc)
  7. BiancaBernard&Penny

BiancaBernard&Penny Returning to "Earning My Ears" after all these yea

Dec 11, 2008
    One year I had grilled veggies and portabella. They were tasty but that was the year that every veg option in WDW seemed to center around a portabella and I got tired of them, LOL. Last year I just had pasta with marinara, there was a fish choice and another choice that wasn't spectacular either. Both times I had some of the corn also and a big salad. Then I dug into that shortcake!!