1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Vegetarian food at SW???

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by the_princess, Feb 9, 2013.

1. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

I'll be going to SW in two weeks time and are a little nervous about the food options for vegetarians? Anything you would recommend??? I do eat fish!

2. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Voyagers is mostly bbq so that would be a place to avoid. I can't remember for sure but I think there is a veggie wrap at mango joes and I do remember some veggie option plates at seafire inn. I can't remember the whole spice mill menu they had burgers not sure if there was a veggie one or not. There is also sharks which is a TS restaurant not included in dining plan but has some very nice seafood entrees. We ate there shortly after they opened and found it to be a good amount of food so if we do go back it would be for dinner instead of lunch.

3. Sehsun

Sehsun DIS Veteran

Seafire Inn has one of my favorite vegetarian options. The SW website lists it as a veggie wrap, but I remember it being in a thick, multi-grain bun (unless they changed it).

Mango Joe's does have a wrap.

Spice Mill has a garden burger.

Terrace Garden Buffet has decent options for vegetarians. It is a pizza and pasta buffet.

They do also have those large, soft pretzels. One place I know for sure that sells them is Seaport Market (next to Seaport Pizza).

4. the_princess

the_princess DIS Veteran

Thank you both... Looks like I don't have to worry so much about it.