Vegan eating at Sea World?

kohlby

DIS Veteran
Is that really possible or will I have to bring my own food in? I did a little searching and found that I am allowed to bring my food in for that reason but was wondering if there were other options in the park. We do not do table service either, so I was curious about healthy vegan options for quick service.

Is that really possible or will I have to bring my own food in? I did a little searching and found that I am allowed to bring my food in for that reason but was wondering if there were other options in the park. We do not do table service either, so I was curious about healthy vegan options for quick service.

I am thinking salads for the meal and fruit for desserts is all that will pass the cut. Might have to ask for eggless or remove the eggs on some salads. They do have pasta but don't know if there is a meatless sauce. Can't think of anything else that is meat free. I forget...can you eat fish on a Vegan diet?

im curious myself. i try to always stay toward disney because i know the options there.

I looked at the menu's at SeaWorld and found it does have some vegan choices. The Seafire has a Portobello Mediterranean Veggie sandwich. At Mango Joes you can get a veggie wrap. Spice mill has a garden burger. Seaport Pizza has a veggie pizza but you will have to tell them to leave off the cheese. Terrace garden buffet has assorted pastas, sauces and pizza (all you can eat).

Bonnie- Are the ingredients listed? Most veggy burgers are vegetarian, but not vegan. I'd also have to check what is in the wrap. I do not want to get pizza without the cheese. (Also, many places do use animal products in their crusts. Not all, but most).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter