1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Vegan at Palo?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by spacecanada, Feb 16, 2011.

1. vmb123

vmb123 Disney Mom

Wondering seeing these posts are old...Has anyone recently dined at Remy or Palo as a Vegan? My husband is not and I feel like he is missing out...would love some new info on it...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

If you check my trip report (half done) I've got Palo brunch from November covered. We did dinner as well.
    We also dined in Palo on our February cruise. What questions do you have?

4. cherylp3

cherylp3 Florida Resident

Hey VMB, I went to Palo in Nov 2012. I met with the chef and the head of Palo the night before. (It was set up by my head server. ) I recall I had pizza and soup. Basically you can request anything you'd like.

5. Msmit002

Msmit002 Family Concierge

In one of your previous posts you indicated that you were gluten free. When you were aboard in November 2012, were you still GF? (Sorry, you didn't indicate your reason for GF, so I'm not assuming it's because of some sort of gluten enteropathy.) If you still eat GF, how did they do?: I have Celiac disease and while WDW has always taken great care of me, I am a bit worried about a DCL vacation. :(

6. cherylp3

cherylp3 Florida Resident

yes I was. I'm mostly GF due to IBS. I ate GF when I was on the dream, in addition to being vegan, When you go check in go to the restaurant desk and check in for allergies desk and ask for Ronald to be your head server. He is one of the head managers and is awesome!