We have an inn rm beginning tomorrow at VB and are waitlisted for 1 BR for 4/13 - 4/16. Called MS yesterday and the 13th and 14th were available, but not the 15th so didn't take it. Today I called and got the 15th but not 13th and 14th! Guess I could have used up 2 waitlists to break up the requests. What else can we do to see if a 1 BR opens up while we're there? MS recommended asking the front desk every morning.