VB resort questions

DisDayDreamer - thanks for posting those.

We are headed to VB in May with our 3 year old and I noticed on something else it looked like activities were for age 4 and up. Hopefully the tot age group I see on your sheets is still ongoing (3-5).

Much appreciated.

Having my now DD (6) grow up there..... her first trip was when she was 10 months old. You will find that everything is VERY VERY relaxed (except for Unbirthday signup!:) ). I think you will find many activities Sidewalk Chalk, Bubbles, Seaside Chefs(I think), etc. to name a few will be age appropriate for your 3 year old. Plus the Tiger Lily water area! All time fav of DD!!!! :thumbsup2

Another tip is signup at Eb and Flo's 1st day for a lifevest that you can have "free" for the week. Just bring it back when checking out!

Ill be back there Pres Week. If you would like me to check some things out would be more than happy too!

Starr - Would be appreciated if you could bring those sheets back! I'm such a planner and not knowing is bugging me!!!!

DisDayDreamer - our paths might cross then. We will be there from 5/17 to 5/24. If you are in the chair swap we are too - if you see matching chairs on the beach - please stop by and say HI!!!

We are not in the chair swap, but I will certainly look out for you and you will know me by the lunatic that keeps standing way out in the water waiting for the best wave. You'll think... what is that older guy doing out there so long?

Have you told Maria when you will be there so she can update the attendance list?

See you later, gator!

We are not in the chair swap, but I will certainly look out for you and you will know me by the lunatic that keeps standing way out in the water waiting for the best wave. You'll think... what is that older guy doing out there so long?

Have you told Maria when you will be there so she can update the attendance list?

See you later, gator!

OK making the mental note so when my husband is sitting there wondering about the crazy guy in the ocean I'll just tell them.....oh thats only Rob, he's waiting for a good wave. (Humm....hope I don't spend time at the bar the night before that moment cuz my DH will start to wonder!!!!)

Yep - Maria has my money and name. She has done a great job with it!

OK making the mental note so when my husband is sitting there wondering about the crazy guy in the ocean I'll just tell them.....oh thats only Rob, he's waiting for a good wave. (Humm....hope I don't spend time at the bar the night before that moment cuz my DH will start to wonder!!!!)

I'm sure I'm too old to be a concern for DH... Then again, I am working my *** off to be in good shape come May... for my self... Four months... going to the gym every day. Trying to lose 24 pounds! Nonetheless, I am a crazy guy when it comes to the waves... I'll be out there.... Yep, that's me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter