Vast Pin Collection

buffalorun

Earning My Ears
Greetings,
DH and I have collected a vast pin collection, mostly purchasing at the parks and DCL, some we traded. We have enjoyed them immensely, but with a forthcoming downsizing, we are considering parting with our beloved collection. Are there helpful, kind suggestions on how we can do this in a fashion that is agreeable with the good natured intentions of pin trading? We see some of the pins selling on ebay for obscene prices and do wonder if there is another gentler way. Thank you for any helpful suggestions.
Warmest Regards

Short of selling them in person, ebay may be your best option. You are generally protected from fraud through ebay and paypal.
If you aren't looking for a profit, many non-profit children groups go and spend a day in disneyland. These are generally kids who would never get to go to Disneyland without donated tickets. I'm sure these organizations would love a donation of pins for the kids to enjoy, trade and interact with the cast members in the parks.

There could be a Facebook group for selling pins. I have no idea, but it may exist. I know there is one for selling WDCC figurines (which are no longer made).

For Ebay, you would be selling most of them in bulk, it is really the best way. I used to have pins, I think I sold them in lots of 100 or so. It could be worth pulling out a few that are LE or are selling for good $$.

It is not easy.

check out disneypinforum. com
A forum for pin collectors (sales/trade threads allowed there, and feedback can be viewed/posted etc)

Though there are also lots of facebook/instagram/ too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter