Value Resort room amenities

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Herfnerd, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Herfnerd

Herfnerd DIS Veteran

Been about 6 years since I last stayed at a Value Resort (AsMov) and we are leaving in 3 days for POP.

I know I can prolly hunt it down, but feeling a bit lazy at the moment, lol - wife wants to know what room amenities to expect - decent hair dryer, fridge, coffee maker, etc??

TIA

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AKL_Megs

AKL_Megs <font color=blue>I'd Rather Be At AKL!!!<br><font

Decent hair dryer, no. Fridge, no, you get more of a "electric cooler". Coffee maker, no.

4. GaSleepingBeautyFan

GaSleepingBeautyFan DIS Veteran

Basic Hair dryer - if you have thick or curly hair it's not very good. I have fine thin short hair and it works fine. My DD has long thick hair and needs her own hair dryer.

No coffee maker

There is a fridge. Disney calls it a beverage cooler.
    It keeps things cold but I wouldn't put in anything like milk and expect it to be good after a couple of days. No ice maker in it but I did accidently freeze my diet cokes when I had it turned too cold. LOL

Bring some sort of power strip for charging your electronics. There isn't many electrical outlets and that really helps.

If I was going to use the pool again, I'd be bringing my own beach towel.
    The room towels are small at the value resorts. You need to bring a room towel to use at the pool and call housekeeping for more towels to use for showering.

Have a great time!

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

6. disnut8

disnut8 DIS Veteran

If you wife wants to *dry* her hair, use the Disney one.

If your wife wants to *style* her hair, bring hers from home. Anything that requires a brush and some dedicated time needs a familiar device.