Value resort all booked

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by michael mccarthy, Feb 3, 2009.

1. michael mccarthy

michael mccarthy Earning My Ears

Hi, I just tried to book a room through WDW at All Stars and they told me that all value and moderate resorts were solidly booked for week 3-15-09 thru 3-20-09. I thought there was a recession?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

Its spring break

4. plutolovr

plutolovr DIS Veteran

There is a recession, that's why all the VALUE resorts are booked! I bet you'll find room at a deluxe.

5. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

This is why Disney will never go out of business. Even if it is slow and the economy sucks they send out $500 giftcard pincodes, offer 3 nights free (some with $200 giftcards), and send out kids eat/stay free pins as well

6. DisneyFreak06

DisneyFreak06 DIS Veteran

I've been checking, and the values are booked for the codes. If you want to pay rack rate, they are available. (The last time I checked earlier today.)

I've been constantly checking that week because it's my only week I can go, unless I wait until summer. It's been a little chilly up here this winter, so I want to go in March!

7. polineedyan

polineedyan DIS Veteran

I know that at least Music is booked for 4/3 deals 6/17-24..only rack then..pretty sure no values left for 4/3 that week either..

8. TheLittleRoo

TheLittleRoo DIS Veteran

Go to Expedia.com and get that $140/nt deal on a family suite at All Stars Music for those dates. You just can't book 7 consecutive nights and get that rate. Try 4 nites + 3 nites. You also get a $50 gift card for a 4 nt stay, so if you can go (2) 4 night stays, you'd get $100. That's a bedroom/ living room 2-room suite if you're not familiar, and $140 is an insanely low price for it.

Good luck!