Valet Parking - In/Out Privledges?

mdmetromom

Mouseketeer
If we pay to valet park at Universal in the morning and then leave for a break and come back late afternoon, can we valet again with the paid receipt? I know at Disney you can pay to Valet Park at a resort and it's good for valet parking the entire day to come and go. Wasn't sure if this was the same situation.

Thanks.

If we pay to valet park at Universal in the morning and then leave for a break and come back late afternoon, can we valet again with the paid receipt? I know at Disney you can pay to Valet Park at a resort and it's good for valet parking the entire day to come and go. Wasn't sure if this was the same situation.

Thanks.
I would think so...it works that way in the garage...just hang onto your receipt.

Yep, we did Valet and as long as you had the days receipt you can come and go as you please. :thumbsup2

Thanks for this info! We actually asked an Universal employee last time and he did not know...so we just left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter