**Valentine's Day Secret Exchange ~ Now Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
*** THIS EXCHANGE IS NOW CLOSED ***

mickey_sweethearts.jpg

Does anyone fancy a quick exchange for Valentine's Day ? The Easter exchange isn't till March, so if you'd like to receive a little gift in the post in the next couple of weeks, then come and join in

3.gif

So if you would like to join in, then send me a PM with your full name and address and a few ideas of what you like/dislike (for example your favourite Disney characters, chocolate, smellies etc or dislike Valentine's Day :rotfl2: )

This exchange will only be open till Friday 6th February, and you will need to try and send your gift out as soon as you can (hopefully in time for Valentine's Day) ~ the rules are at the bottom of this thread

So come and join in, it should be fun, and it might take our minds off this rubbish weather ;)

Mandy
5.gif

The rules are :-

1. To buy a present for no less than £7.50 (before postage)
2. To wrap and send the present out around 12th February
3. To send the present by 1st Class Recorded Delivery (as parcels have gone missing in the past and you are then able to chase it up with the Post Office), if you don't choose this method and the present goes missing, then you must send out another present
4. You can join this exchange until 6th February, then I will send out your recipient's details (the earlier you join in, the sooner I will send you the details)
5. This exchange is open to all members of the UK Community Boards.

PM sent, Mandy!!! Loving your idea... :love:

Thank you thank you thank you! Something to look forward to in this bleak bleak never ending bloody month.
Very grateful PM sent.

loveminnie.jpg

Great start, I will start sending out the details of who you are sending a gift to tomorrow

So far taking part is ..

Mandy (mandymouse)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emma (thelittlemermaid83)
Emily (emily1982)
Karen (CustardTart)
Gaynor (Gaynor)
Bev (hildasmuriel)

loveminnie.jpg

Great start, I will start sending out the details of who you are sending a gift to later today

So far taking part is ..

Mandy (mandymouse)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emily (emily1982)
Karen (CustardTart)
Gaynor (Gaynor)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Jackie (BRobson)

count me in Mandy, PM on the way :goodvibes

cool add me, i missed the crimboone with everything going on here but am in this time
terri x

loveminnie.jpg

Great start, I will start sending out the details of who you are sending a gift to later today

So far taking part is ..

Mandy (mandymouse)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emily (emily1982)
Karen (CustardTart)
Gaynor (Gaynor)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Jackie (BRobson)
Rachel (jjk)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Terri (aaronandterri)

loveminnie.jpg

Great start, I'm really pleased, I didn't think so many of you would be interested :)

So far taking part is ..

Mandy (mandymouse)
Claire (Pinky166)
Emily (emily1982)
Karen (CustardTart)
Gaynor (Gaynor)
Bev (hildasmuriel)
Corinna (dolphingirl47)
Jackie (BRobson)
Rachel (jjk)
Jamie (irisheyes123)
Terri (aaronandterri)
Claire (wideeyes)
Bob (Bolanette87)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter