Valentine's Day cruise pin??

cmitch9999

Earning My Ears
I spotted someone on ebay selling a valentine's day cruise pin from 2003...just wondering if they will probably have something similar on our Wonder 2/12 cruise over Valentine's day? Thanks

Chris Mitchell

Disney Cruise Line releases pins for many occasions and they usually cover all the major holidays including Valentine's Day.

In the past DCL has released Valentine's Day pins for 2003 and 2002

They will most certainly release a 2004 pin and I would think since you will be on the Wonder over the 14th you should have an opportunity to buy it.

The holiday pins are normally a limited edition pin of 1000 (500 on the Wonder and 500 on the Magic) and they usually sell for $10.50.

If I were you I would buy a handful and either use them for traders or post them to ebay. Also be on the lookout for the DCL Artist Choice and Captain's Choice pins. Both are popular pins.

Have fun on your cruise,

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon
Pin Clubs Founder
http://www.pinclubs.com

Disney Cruise Line releases pins for many occasions and they usually cover all the major holidays including Valentine's Day.

In the past DCL has released Valentine's Day pins for 2003 and 2002

They will most certainly release a 2004 pin and I would think since you will be on the Wonder over the 14th you should have an opportunity to buy it.

The holiday pins are normally a limited edition pin of 1000 (500 on the Wonder and 500 on the Magic) and they usually sell for $10.50.

If I were you I would buy a handful and either use them for traders or post them to ebay. Also be on the lookout for the DCL Artist Choice and Captain's Choice pins. Both are popular pins.

Have fun on your cruise,

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon
Pin Clubs Founder
http://www.pinclubs.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter