VacationsToGo.com

espana94

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used VacationsToGo.com to book a last minute cruise at reduced rates? They have some amazing prices for DCL in September. I'm thinking it would be fun to add a 3-day cruise on to DH and my trip for our 20th anniversary. But, would like some feedback, if possible, from people who have used VacationsToGo for travel.

Thanks! Espana

On our last cruise, a guy who was seated with us mentioned that he used it quite a bit and was happy with the rates and service. Not direct advice, but at least one person's opinion.

My parents use them all the time. They have never gone on a DCL cruise, but have gone on 2-3 cruises per year for at least the last 10 years (I know, must be nice!) and I'd say 90% of the time they use Vacations to Go. Never had a problem that I know of. They were extremely helpful a few years ago when I decided to get married on a cruise that my parents and grandparents were already planning... got me, my DD and my then-DH-to-be added on to the reservation, put us in nearby rooms (but not TOO close!) and helped arrange the wedding with the cruiseline. Great customer service and terriffic rates.

We booked through them to get a military discount and were extremely happy with the service.

I used them for a cruise last May with no problems. We had thought about booking with them before but was disappointed that there were no discounts for 3/4 passengers in the same room. I would check out some of the other discount brokers. Cruise.com was very good in getting us a rate reduction after Princess dropped their prices. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I've used them before...it was just okay. Once they do the booking for you, there really isn't any other contact. Plus, other agencies sometimes send a bon voyage gift of some kind (wine, gift basket, etc.) -- we didn't get anything. Weren't really expecting something, but it would have been a nice surprise. Also the agent we had said not to call him, just handle everything via email. I don't really need someone to hold my hand -- but some personal contact would have been nice. That was a while ago though, so maybe things have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter