Vacations to go??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MartyP, Jun 5, 2003.

1. MartyP

MartyP Mouseketeer

Does anyone have experience using Vacations to go? What other companies have you used for reservations? This will not be for a dcl cruise.
    Thanks,
    MartyP

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Padre Disney

Padre Disney <font color=009999>No longer the Tagless Lurker!

We have not used them but a couple we know used them last November for a 4 day cruise. They got a 4 day cruise out of Miami for $199pp. I think it was the week before Thanksgiving. When they returned I ask lots of questions. She said the room was small and was on the inside but they didn't use the room much so it wasn't a problem. They thought the ship was fine and had a great time. Turns out they had been on the ship that had the bad fire a couple of weeks ago. She did say that they would use vacation to go again. :D

4. CaliforniaDreaming

CaliforniaDreaming #1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

We used vacationstogo.com for our Disney Cruise, had a great experience with them. :)

5. Disney Debbie

Disney Debbie <font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=blue>

I subscribe to their countdown list but haven't used them. A friend of mine from work did last year though and had no problems. She was very pleased with her cruise and her price.

6. disvaclub92

disvaclub92 <font color=royalblue>Always dreaming about Disney Moderator

Thanks for the info - I get their emails - but was wondering how good they were.