Vacation Planner 2006-2007 - Anyone NOT get this?

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I never got my planner or the Art of Disney (?) calendar. Is this something I should be sad over or was it not worth calling DVC about? :flower:

Melrosgirl said:
I never got my planner or the Art of Disney (?) calendar. Is this something I should be sad over or was it not worth calling DVC about? :flower:
Hi Jennifer,

There was a thread running a few weeks ago regarding the Planner. Everyone was saying whether they got theirs or not. There were just as many people saying that they hadn't got theirs as there were people saying they had. At the time, I didn't get mine. I waited a week or 2 and still didn't get it. I sent an email to Member Services. They emailed me back in a day or 2 and said that they had the correct address on file and that the last batch went out just after Thanksgiving. I waited some more and still didn't receive it. I emailed MS again and they couldn't understand why I didn't get it so they made a request to send another. About a week and half went by and I still didn't get it. I emailed MS again and they said to be patient. I finally got mine yesterday.

Its up to you. If you really don't need it, then I wouldn't bother. All the info is on the Member site. I just like having the book plus I felt left out after hearing so many people saying they had gotten theirs.

Its a personal preference if you want to contact MS about it. Good luck and Happy New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter