Vacation package or buy separately?

evie308

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I am starting the planning process for next summer. I am interested in Seaworld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove. Is there any benefits to booking a vacation package vs booking a hotel partner and tickets (from Undercover Tourist) separately?

thanks!

A lot of the packages with partner hotels of Seaworld are decent deals. However, they don't usually include Discovery Cove. Your Discovery Cove tickets (while expensive) include admissions for 14 days to Seaworld and Aquatica. It would be silly to book a partner hotel with tickets and have to buy DC tickets separately too. If you really want to do Discovery Cove, I would not do a package with tickets for Seaworld. Instead, I would look for a good deal on a booking website for a partner hotel which usually just by staying there gives you the quick queue at Seaworld. There have been some reports on here that Undercover Tourist doesn't always show availability for Discovery Cove, when DC themselves have tickets.

Agree, if you are doing DC, there's no hotel packages I know of. Better to book separately. Neighbor hotels are great, as they give the one ride time quick que pass from the expedia desk. All you need is your room number to get the pass. You can get it the day before or morning of. Plus, most of those hotels are within a short driving distance of the 3 parks you are looking at. If you have a car, ask DC to add a parking pass to your reservation, it will save on parking fees at the other 2 parks.

We love DC. We've been season pass holders of the Busch parks several times. They are great parks to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter