• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

vacation kingdom lunch vouchers?

greggville

Mouseketeer
has any bought these recently?

the Q/C are easy to get.... but the thirty dollars tickets I can't find.

and if you do find them... are they only good for lunch?

and if you have bought one recently.... could you list the current restaurants?

and where did you get them..... thanks

there is a whole list of resturants in I think the first post of the first thread in the budget forum about list of resturants. and a bunch of details there also a few posts later from the mousedavers site

yeah but there are talking about a different voucher. they are talking abou the Q/C for $11-ish

a couple posts later it lists it for the lunch( $30) also

no not yet but after careful research ( as in "tossing a coin") I think i will as soon as I am sure exactly when we are going since I read the current ones expire in may of 04. we are planning for theis winter but if not may isn't that far away.

i bought two of the Q/C off ebay just to given them a try...

i paid too much for them i think i ended up paying $16 with shipping

the Q/C are goods deals if you can get them at $11 with shipping.

but if i can get the $30 vouchers for Hoop or CA grill that would be great !

dont know if you ckd out the list of restaurants yet or not... but I just got a few of the vklv a week or so ago, and hoop, and ca grill are not listed on them.

as for being able to use them at restaurants not listed on the voucher, dont know who told you that, but I wouldnt count on it!

gabby

At $16, you will probably only save money at Beaches & Cream or Pepper Market. I would really recommend Pepper Market because they have a large selection of very good food. Its worth the trip to the Coronado Resort just to use the voucher, IMHO. You can get a ribeye dinner, carved roast beef dinner, chinese combination plate, etc. all with your $11 voucher - and more selections.

Maggie

The voucher than includes hoop dee doo and calif grill are the new DINNER vouchers. They are 62.50 ea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter