Vacation Home for 8!

Terry36

DIS Veteran
I am in need of a property that accomodates 8 for June. Can someone please recommend a property? The party includes: 3 adults (this includes a married couple) and 5 kids (3 boys and 2 girls)? I would rather stay at a location in which others have had a good experience.

Thanks

We stayed at www.larwoodvilla.com in June 2007. It´s located in Indian Creek, very close to Disney. It has to master bedrooms and 2 rooms with 2 twin beds. Can easily acommodate 8 people. We absoloutly loved it and will definately rent it when we go back.

The house was beautiful, clean and well equipped. The owners were very nice and easy to work with. The pool was great, has heating and a spa and a pool guard (great if you have young kids in your party).

Go ahead and ask, if there´s anything I can help with.

The company we have used has homes that accommodate from 1-16 people. For 8 people you will want a 4 or 5 bed home and there's plenty of those out there. You could get by on a 3 bed and a pull out sofa.

We really liked the Chatham Park area which is close to 192 and about 15 min. to the theme parks. The houses were mostly built in the 90's but have been kept up very nicely and the area also has a couple small lakes with lots of wildlife which we really enjoyed. We used the vrbo.com website.

Do a search for "Romancing The Mouse". Great people and great homes with excellent prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter