Vacation Club Guide (Bernard Lebaupin) goes the extra step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought that it is easy to critisize things, although this board is one of the few on the web that has so many positive posts.

I just wanted to share with everyone that while we were at SSR for our vacation, we got a call from our Vacation Club Guide Bernard Lebeaupin in our room. We got back from dinner and he had left us a message welcoming us, and just saying that if we needed anything to call him - and that he hoped we had a nice stay.

I am not sure if this is standard practice, and since it was our first trip "home" as DVC'ers, we are not used to the "extras".

It was a thoughtful gesture, and another example of how Disney does things right.

Our guide, Karen Guyder, has left messages occasionally. Not every trip, but often enough.

I just wanted to share with everyone that while we were at SSR for our vacation, we got a call from our Vacation Club Guide Bernard Lebeaupin in our room. We got back from dinner and he had left us a message welcoming us, and just saying that if we needed anything to call him - and that he hoped we had a nice stay.

Considering Bernard has been with DVC forever and has many clients that was very nice of him. Sounds like he doesn't cut any corners.

Jason

Patti Douglas is our guide and if I remember correctly, we got a call last trip, and an email, and something snail mail. This time, I've already received the same email with links to the current perks and other stuff - I've guess this was something everyone gets from their guide (am I right?) As for the the regular mail, I'm not sure if she'll send anything out or not, and I don't expect a call, but it's nice that they do the "extra mile!"

Since this thread is an old one from 2004 that was just bumped up, we are going to go a head and close it. Thanks all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts