Uzima Springs Pool Bar

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Does the AKL pool bar do food?

We arrive about 5pm, and what with the jet lag and stuff will just need to eat and then crash.

I thought rather than eating in Mara it'd be lovely if the pool bar did evening snacks so we could enjoy some sunshine (we don't get any in the UK).

Are there any Menus around? I couldn't find one on allears or aklresort.com

Also, can you take food out from Mara? So maybe get dinner and eat it on our balcony?

I'm not positive, but I don't think the pool bar has food because it's right next to Mara. The good news is that you can get your food from Mara and take it right outside to the pool area to eat. AKL is our favorite resort, I hope you love it as much as we do! :goodvibes

I'm not positive, but I don't think the pool bar has food because it's right next to Mara. The good news is that you can get your food from Mara and take it right outside to the pool area to eat. AKL is our favorite resort, I hope you love it as much as we do! :goodvibes
Thank you :teeth:

That sounds perfect!!! I jsut would much rather sit outside and enjoy the sunshine that eat indoors, so that sounds a great plan!! :)

I cc an't wait for AKL!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter