• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Usually what time does the World of Color fastpass kiosk run out of fastpasses?

With low to medium crowds and multiple shows (or low crowds and just one show), passes seem to be available well into the afternoon. During my trip, in fact, FPs were available til 5 or 6 PM, maybe later. I was able to get a blue FP for the second show on the Saturday night after Thanksgiving at I believe around 1:40 PM.

Your situation is unusual because Disneyland is closing early that night, so FPs may run out more quickly than usual. But there are 2 shows, not 1. If you MUST see the show, I'd at least check the FP area at noon and see where they're at in distribution. Earlier is better if you want to be sure to get a FP for Blue or Yellow.

Realistically, though, I would GUESS that you could come as late as 3 PM (and maybe much later) and get a FP for the second show, at least.

Thanks EEEE. I have only one day. I will enter Disneyland at 8am. Then go to Cal Adv at 930am for a WOC fastpass. Then do whatever I want. Then get on line at 6:30pm for the 8pm WOC show.

Hi,

I don't think you need to spend that much time - whenever I've gone, I usually stay in DL until about 9:45, then head over. Once you get to California, just head right over to the kiosk (it's located by the rapid ride), and get the fastpasses. There is usually a small line, but it moves really quick. I've never gotten anything but a blue ticket (which is a pretty good area to watch from). Remember, these are special fastpasses, so you can still use yours for rides as you normally would. Also, I don't think they open up the viewing areas until around 7:15-7:30, so there's no need to go around 6:30. Just to be safe, ask a cast member at the kiosk when they suggest coming back at night.

Sitting waiting for the second show now. We needed the second due to late ressies for dinner and even though I kept checking all day I didn't get blue until 5:40 pm!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter