USSSA Tickets for 2015

Can you purchase these and use them even if your child is not going to be playing any sports in florida? my son plays ball and I have this site loaded but I don't want to get screwed on tickets...

We used the tickets in November with no issues. When I received them, I linked them to the magic bands with no issues.

Bad news: As of today, the USSSA website store added mandatory fields for player name, team name, and event for Disney ticket purchases. It would appear that they are putting a stop to the purchase of deeply discounted tickets by persons unaffiliated with USSSA. The new tickets aren't listed yet (still showing the tickets that expired 12/31/14).

D'oh :sad:

Bad news: As of today, the USSSA website store added mandatory fields for player name, team name, and event for Disney ticket purchases. It would appear that they are putting a stop to the purchase of deeply discounted tickets by persons unaffiliated with USSSA. The new tickets aren't listed yet (still showing the tickets that expired 12/31/14).

We are looking to buy these tickets & our coach is looking where to enter the girls.
Thanks!

I had called in December to ask about 2015 tickets and the woman I spoke to told me that they wouldn't have 2015 tickets until March or April. At the time she told me anyone could buy them, but I don't know if that is changing going forward.

Edit -- it does look like they are now available for players and their families. Oh well! I would still call to double check when they becoem available.

I emailed a couple days ago (I think the 14th) and the woman said the tickets would be available in early February. So for whatever that's worth.

Thank you, I will keep watching although it sounds like we may not be able to purchase these anymore. :confused3 All good things must come to an end. :guilty:

I emailed a couple days ago (I think the 14th) and the woman said the tickets would be available in early February. So for whatever that's worth.

FWIW, I emailed in early Nov to inquire about tickets for a Jan trip and was told it would be mid to late Dec.
It was getting close to time when I could start choosing FP+ so I broke down and bought tickets from UCT. At the time they were offering buy a 3-day hopper and get the 4th day free.
I kept checking the website to see if they were ever released and it's a good thing I didn't wait; we're sitting at the gate at MCO as I type this. Our trip is done. :(

Yesterday USSSA had ticket for universal. They say usssa attendees. For those tickets there is not a place for names. What do u guys think. Can we go for it.

Yesterday USSSA had ticket for universal. They say usssa attendees. For those tickets there is not a place for names. What do u guys think. Can we go for it.
I would go ahead and try, but as of yesterday they all said "temporarily unavailable" when I tried.

Looks like they are posted now but as stated above you have to be affiliated with a team :sad:

All tickets expire 14 days from date of first use. Tickets are available for purchase by USSSA players and families participating in USSSA events Actual ticket expiration date shown in drop down box below - choose ticket based on your needs.
* USSSA Player Name

* USSSA Team Name

* USSSA Event

Hmmm my daughter plays softball and we play in a lot of USSSA tournaments and will be playing in the USSSA world series, but in Maryland not Disney.. i wonder if we are able to purchase these???

Exactly what is USSSA? My daughter is going to WDW in March to play Lax at ESPN. Does that count?

Today I created an account...then when to buy 2 tickets (Universal park to park) & nothing came up to enter anyone's name....

We ordered these for our whole dance team & used them in February with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter