Using snack credits for lunch or dinner

DragonIady

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for a list of snacks that are substantial enough to use as a light lunch or dinner. We're leaving for Disney next week and already have all of our ADRs booked. We have a few days with a somewhat large gap between big meals so I'm hoping to get the most bang for our buck by using snack credits for a light lunch. I looked through the list of 2013 snack credit items but there are so many desserts/drinks/breakfast, etc. it's hard to locate the items that are more substantial. I saw a few that would probably work, like a bowl of soup, ham and cheese croissant, or small salad. Can anyone give recommendations, including the location where the food is found?

Baked potato and corn on the cob at Liberty Square Market.
Soup/salad/fries at Pinocchio Haus.
Egg rolls in Adventureland.

The french bakery at Epcot or the Norway bakery has many options.
Egg rolls at the Joy of Tea kiosk.
Soup at Sunshine Seasons.

Soft pretzels just about everywhere.

I've been looking for a list of snacks that are substantial enough to use as a light lunch or dinner. We're leaving for Disney next week and already have all of our ADRs booked. We have a few days with a somewhat large gap between big meals so I'm hoping to get the most bang for our buck by using snack credits for a light lunch. I looked through the list of 2013 snack credit items but there are so many desserts/drinks/breakfast, etc. it's hard to locate the items that are more substantial. I saw a few that would probably work, like a bowl of soup, ham and cheese croissant, or small salad. Can anyone give recommendations, including the location where the food is found?

The last time we did the dining plan we used our snack option for breakfast. Never thought of using it for lunch. We are not big breakfast eaters so we would get the big cinnamon roll and a coffee then use our cs for lunch.

Sorry if my list is too large to negotiate.;) Besides those mentioned above....

Chili Cheese Fries at Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills in MK and Liberty Inn in Epcot.

Potato Leek or French Onion Soup at Be Our Guest in MK.

Tomato Basil Soup and/or Caesar Salad at Pinocchio Village Haus in MK.

Chili at Pecos Bills and Liberty Inn, Epcot

Onion Rings or Corn on the Cob at Pecos Bills.

Couscous or Steamed Fresh Broccoli at Columbia Harbor House, MK.

Soup of the day, Sleep Hollow, MK.

Cucumber Salad, Chicken Soup at Cosmic Rays, MK.

Green Salad
at Kringla, Epcot.

Curry Chicken Pocket at Joy of Tea, Epcot.

Edamame at Kabuki Cafe, Epcot and Bradley Falls, AK. Also Miso Soup at Kabuki.

Miso Soup, Side Salad, Edamame, Rice, Steamed Veggies at Katsura Grill, Epcot

Pissaladiere (Tomatoes, Olives, & Grueyere Cheese) think French pizza at Boulangerie in France. Also Ficelle Au Lard (Mini Baguette, Bacon, & Herbs) and Roule Au Fromage (Baguette, Garlic, & Cheese). They also have Pumpkin Soup and Lobster Bisque. Ham & Cheese Croissant

Side Salads and Soups
at Sunshine Seasons, Epcot.

Nachos with Cheese
at Herbies Drive-in, DHS and Popcorn stand new Mickey's Hat and HBD and Fantasmic Food Offerings.

Soup at Rosie's All American Cafe, DHS.

I only listed the savory options, there are many more sweet ones.

Hope this helps. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter